𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

The girl thrived on surprises, having encountered an array of unexpected events in her life

The girl thrived on surprises, having encountered an array of unexpected events in her life. Yet, nothing prepared for the sight that awaited in her dorm. Mattheo Riddle, the epitome of elegance, reclined on her bed, his slender fingers gently caressing her pet cat. Startled, he swiftly withdrew his tan, metal-ring hand as the door swung open, fixing his gaze upon the girl with an intensity that caught her off guard.

"Took you long enough, princess." He drawled mockingly.

As soon as she stepped into her dorm, she rubbed her eyes as if she wasn't seeing properly but she was. Mattheo Riddle lying in her bed.

"What are you doing here?"

Mattheo's gaze swept over her, taking in the full, luscious sight of her figure. "Relaxing." He drawled out, tossing aside the velvet throw pillow her partner gifted her for her birthday. "You look exhausted. No wonder you took so long to get here. You're in more of a mess than usual."

"Ha ha, very funny." She muttered out before dropping herself to sit on the edge of the bed.

He gave her a knowing smile, his gaze drifting over her figure as she took her seat. He propped himself up on one arm, his eyes flickering down to admire her trim physique. "You look ravishing in that dress", he murmured.

She let out a breath, "Yeah, that's what my date should've told me. He didn't show up."

It was true, she just came back from what was supposed to be a first date with a boy from potions class. However, he didn't even bother to show up or send a note. She was left outside for over an hour waiting.

Mattheo's face flashed with annoyance at her words. "He didn't show up?", he asked, his tone full of genuine disapproval. "What a fool. Not bothering to show up for a date with the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts."

She leaned back on her arms to look at him with a small smile placed on her lips. "The most beautiful girl, huh?"

"Without a doubt." He reassured her confidently. He reached out and threw an arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer to his frame. His gaze flickered to her lips momentarily before he spoke again, "No girl could ever hope to surpass your incomparable beauty."

Her smile only grew. "Who knew you could be so sweet?"

His expression softened, a faint blush creeping onto his skin as she complimented him. He pulled her even closer, his arm now snaking around her waist. "I'm only sweet when it's with someone I care about."