f i v e

it was the weekend and i was supposed to head over to his house, every saturday of the first month our parents like to have a dinner.

i despise dresses, i hate them but while im in my moms house i'll wear what ever she finds suitable. in her exact words.

she said she didn't care what kind just as long as it was a dress, so i got a summer dress.

something flowy.

i sighed as we got in the car and headed to jacks house.

we've talked this whole week and asked me to stay the night so he could 'try something' with me. i have a pretty good idea of what it has to do with but im just really nervous.
yeah he's my best friend and in fact has seen me naked but that was years ago.

it used to be so funny, sometimes i would look at his weewee as i used to call it when we were younger.
it was funny.

about ten minutes later we arrived at their house.

"hey katherine!" my mom cheered as she hugged jacks mom and my dad and david gave eachother a small hug.

"hey guys" i said hugging katherine and david.

i loved them, they're like second parents.

"dinners on the table and oh jazzy jacks upstairs" she said as my parents and her went to the table.

"we'll call you down when its time!" my mom called out to me as i nodded.

i walked up the stairs looking at the familiar paintings amd pictures on the wall.

and last but not least my favorite one. the one with me and jack in the tree house out back.

we go there at 2 am every year on the 30th of each month.
we're going tomorrow.
i smiled at the picture then walked to his room.

"jack?" i said as he told me to come in.

he was going through his drawers looking for a nice dress shirt.

i chuckled going over there to help him.

"just put this one on, i like how it looks on you" i said pulling out a maroon colored shirt.

i put it over his chest and seen how it looked with the rest of his clothes.

"yeah its cute" i said as he smiled.

"thank you" he said kissing my forehead.

i looked at him put the shirt on, i never really noticed how attractive he really was.
i had to distract myself with something else, i didn't wanna get caught staring.

"what did you want to try with me today?" i remembered to ask.

"oh yeah, i wanted to see how i'm supposed to pl-

"come down and eat!" katherine yelled as i mentally sighed.

"alright!" i said back

"just tell me later" i said as he nodded.

we walked downstairs, i was ahead of him and he was behind me.
i felt like he was staring at the back of my head like a certain feeling

i shook it off as we walked into the kitchen.

we said a short prayer over the food then began to eat.

my parents and jacks began to talk but i turned towards jack.

"what is it?" i said anxiously.
" you're a little anxious" he chuckled as i nodded.

"if you don't mind i just want to see where to touch a girl to make her feel good" he whispered in my ear as they talked over us.

"when?" i said as he smirked.

"tonight, i heard my parents say they were going out with yours tonight and that they'll be gone for a while" he said as i nodded.

"alright" i continued as i began to think.

this was it, this was the night my best friend and i would do something intimate.

i don't how to feel or how it would feel.