s e v e n

the rest of the night was a blur, but we slept in the same bed that night.
well we always do.

i woke up the next morning turning over and jack was looking at me.

i smiled as he did too. "morning" he said kissing my forehead.

"goodmorning" i said with my hands infront of my mouth. right now we both have morning breath and i'm trying not to offend anyone with it.

he put his arm around my shoulder and i snuggled into his bare chest.

"thank you" he said to me.

"you're welcome jack" i said knowing he was referring to last night.

"i hope that didn't make anything awkward between us" he added

"no, not at all. you're still my bestfriend and i still view you the same" i said listening to his heart beat.

"i'm really happy you agreed to all of this though, and you know you can try things out with me too you know" he said as my eyes widened and my cheeks redned.

"oh it's fine, i'm doing this souly to help you" i said as he chuckled.

"you're nervous" he said as i gave in

"yeah i mean, i've never did anything sexual other than last night so i'm a little nervous" i laughed.

"but at least its with me, you could be with nate right now and not know what to do" he said as i nodded.

i haven't thought of nate until now.

what if he wants me to do something and i don't know how.

either i'm gonna wing it, or know what to do.

well shit.

"that made me think of something" i said as jack leaned back to look at me.

"what is it?" he said

"i think i'm gonna try something with you but i need a little time" i confessed.

"you have all the time you need babe" he said kissing my forehead again and getting up.

i sat up and watched him go out the room.

"well i'm getting in the shower!" i yelled to him as i got up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a really short one bc the next one is being updated quick
and i feel like i never talk to you guys WHATS UP!