t h i r t e e n

for @hayesfantastic4life

----------------------------------------

"i'm not gonna take it any further" he said breaking our kiss.

"i know we just went out for the first time today so i'll fall back a little" he said as we both sat up.

i answered by nodding and smiling

we sat there watching movies and talking when i checked the time.

"oh shit" i paused.

"its midnight, i gotta go" i said as i rushed to put on my shoes.

"thank you so much for tonight" i said quickly giving him a hug.

"wait, let me take you home" he said putting on some near by nike sandals.

he walked outside next to me.

"i had fun tonight" i said as he smiled.
his dimples were deep and very lavish.

"same for me" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

" i really hope we can go out again sometime" he confessed.

"i do too"

the drive to my house was short, i gave him a hug and said goodbye but not another kiss.

i didn't wanna be stuck in the awkward ' i don't know how to kiss ' postition any more.

once i seen his car turn down the next street, i ran towards jacks house.

almost tripping several time because of my shoes.

i had my on key to there house so i unlocked the door and closed it softly.

silently running up the stairs.

i peeked into jacks room and almost called out to him but scarlett laid next to him.

i knew it was her but i couldn't see what they were wearing because it was dark.

quickly i closed the door, making a loud thud.

"shit" i cursed under my breath and ran to the guest bedroom a few doors down.

i heard footsteps and what i think was jack walking down the hallway.

"um um" i paniced looking for some where to hide.

i jumped into a very large clothes basket.

i heard the door open and someone sigh
the basket opened and a shirt was threw on top of me.

" jack?" a female voice called.

"what time is it?"

"damn its 12:15" he said

"i have to go, i had a really great time though" she said as jack asnwered.

"i hope we can do this again" as i heard something like a kissing noise.

what the hell? well i mean if they did kiss i have no right to be mad i kissed nate tonight, he did most of the kissing though.

i heard her walking down the steps and the door open and close.

i figured i'll just make it seem like i just got here so i got out the basket and ran into his room and sat on the bed.

a few minutes later jack walked in.

"jesus christ jazzy you scared the shit out of me" he said as he sat next to me.

"did you guys have fun?" i asked as he nodded.

"yeah" he paused.

"we just went out to the movies and she went home" he added.

"no you didn't" i said as he chuckled.

"okay, she came over and i might of um" he trailed.

"you what?"

i went through various thoughts and one that almost brought tears to my eyes.

"you had sex with her?" i asked.

"no no not that" he said as that calmed me down.

"you know how a couple of days ago, we- i - you know how i kind of fing-"

i knew exactly what he was trying to say.

"jack already?" i said slightly mad.

"you just went on the first date today, and she let you do that?"

"you wanted to" i said answering my own question.

"i don't know why its such a big deal, i did it to you and we never went on a date so it was pointless" he shot.

that hurt, i don't know why or what for but it hurt me.

"i didn't mean it that way ja-"

"no its fine, you can just go ask her to be your friend with benefits go ask scarlett to help you learn what ever the fuck you need to know" i hissed as my eyes watered.

i got up quickly, leaving his room and rushing down the steps.

i opened the door but set my key down first, i wasn't gonna be needing it any more.

i wasn't hurt by the fact that he did what he did with scarlett, it was what he said.

so the thing that hurt me was that my shoulder to cry on made me cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont even know why i wrote it that way omf she overreacted sooo much lol
lol well i have a softball game today for lakewood high school so i wont be on for a while fam