Anniversaries (5 out of 5 Rei Ryugazaki)

Today was my and Rei's 5 month anniversary! I woke, feeling refreshed and excited...and that's where everything went wrong. "(Y/N), sweetie? I know it's a special day for you and Rei, but I need you to take care of (Your Younger Sibling's Name).", my mom told me, laying a plate of breakfast in front of me. "Huh?! Why can't you do it?!", I whined. "I'm gonna be out of town for the next 3 days. Your aunt needs someone to watch over her house. I'm sorry to put this burden on you, hon, but please...?", mom begged. I pouted, "Fine. But I expect money.", I looked at her as she sighed, "Deal... Alright, I'm leaving. Have fun and watch you little brother/sister! Love you!", mom yelled as she went out the door. I sighed and went upstairs after finishing my breakfast. I found my phone and began to inform Rei.

To: Rei-kun <3

Subject: I'm Sorry!

Message: Rei! Forgive me, but I can't make it to dinner tonight! My mom's leaving town for the next few days and I need to watch (Your Sibling's Name). I'm really sorry, I feel really guilty :(

Sent

I sighed, the guilt felt like boulders on my shoulders. I hear my phone go off, signaling that I received a message.

From: Rei-kun <3

Subject: It's Okay

Message: (Y/N)-chan it's fine. I'll just go help you watch (Your Sibling's Name) ^-^ If it's okay with you, I mean. If you don't want me to, I could just reschedule our dinner. :)

I smiled. Rei was so kind and understanding.

To: Rei-kun <3

Subject: Sounds great!

Message: Sounds cool! I'd rather spend our anniversary on its actual day that another :) See you soon?

I got an immediate reply.

From: Rei-kun <3

No Subject

Message: I'm already on my way ;) See you soon!

My eyes widened, I quickly toss my phone onto my bed and looked through my closet to look for something cute to wear. I found some denim shorts and a light blue tank-top. I put my hair in a high ponytail and left my face neutral.

The doorbell rang, "I got it!", (Your Sibling's Name) yelled. I ran downstairs, but it was too late. "Rei-nii-chan!", (Your Sibling's Name) jumped into Rei's arms. Rei stumbled a bit, but regained his balance soon after. "Nice to see you too, (Your Sibling's Name).", Rei chuckled. Rei looked at me and gently put my brother/sister down. "Hey, you. Happy anniversary.", Rei hugged me and kissed my cheek. I giggled, "Happy anniversary to you, too.", I kissed the tip of his nose. "Ew! Gross! Rei-nii-chan/(Y/N)-nee-chan boy/girls have cooties!", my brother/sister squeaked. I chuckled and picked him/her up in my arms, "You wanna watch a movie?", (Your Sibling's Name) nodded immediately and wriggled out of my grasp to pick a movie.

~~Time Skip~~ **Rei's POV**

It's been 1 hour since the movie started and (Y/N) and her brother/sister were already asleep. I quickly snapped a picture and cuddled with them.

I heard a key jingling outside the front door and open. "Aw. How precious.", (Y/N)'s mother cooed. "Mom? I thought you were gonna be out of town.", (Y/N) yawned and lazily laid her head on my chest. "Your aunt cancelled her trip.", (Y/N)'s mother explained. "Did you three have my fun?", she asked. (Y/N) and I nodded while (Your Sibling's Name) woke up. "This was the best movie night ever...", he/she mumbled and fell back asleep on my lap. We all chuckled, "Well, you two have fun, but not too much fun.", (Y/N)'s mother winked, she picked (Your Sibling's Name) in her arms and carried him/her to their room. "Mom!", (Y/N) groaned and buried her flushed face in her hands. My face heated up and I cleared my throat, trying not to be awkward. "Let's just go to sleep. I can tell you're tired", I suggested. "Fine, but don't try anything funny!", (Y/N) warned. I chuckled and threw her over my shoulder. (Y/N) giggled, trying not to be loud. I laid her gently on her bed and put myself next to her. "Happy anniversary, (Y/N). I love you", I embraced her body closer to mine. (Y/N) smiled and snuggled into my body, "Happy anniversary, Rei. I love you more.", and we both drifted off to sleep....