Fights (4 out of 5 Rin Matsuoka)

Rin was a player, and he knew it. It's not a surprise that he would purposely flirt with other girls in front of you. It's really irritating. You were honestly so over his attitude. Everytime you would confront him about it, he'd get mad and promises you're the only one he has eyes for. You didn't believe it.

You and Rin arrived at the beach and almost immediately, he starts talking to other girls... that are skinnier and prettier than you. You felt your blood boil as the girls touch his arms. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, then headed to the car. You started the car and drove off, not giving a crap about Rin.

You soon arrived home, alone. You ran to your room and got changed into some comfy clothes. You sighed. Rin could be cheating on yout right this minute. Tears blurred your vision. You wiped them off, but they just kept coming and coming. Eventually, you cried yourself to sleep.

~~30 minutes later~~

The door slams loudly, making you jump awake. Rin stomps up the stairs and gives you a death glare. "Why did you leave me at the beach?!", he yelled. "You were talking to the other girls the minute we got there. What's the point of being there if I'm not going to enjoy myself?", you stated calmly, looking dead straight into his eyes.

Silence. Rin stared at my face, noticing my dried tears stains on my cheeks and my bloodshot eyes. "H-have you been...crying?", he asked surprised. You never cry unless something really hurt you. "So what if I did? Just go back to the girls at the beach.", you looked at your hands that laid in your lap. Rin attempted to wipe the fresh tears from your cheeks, but you swatted his hand away. "Don't touch me.", you muttered.

Rin was shocked. You have never behaved like this. Whatever he did must have really hurt you. You got up from your spot on the bed and went to the bathroom. Rin followed you, but ended up getting a door in his face. After a few seconds, he heard a loud thud. His eyes widened. "(Y/N)?! What's going on? Are you okay?!", he frantically asked, trying to get the door open. He finally managed to open it, revealing large hole in the wall and a puddle of blood coming from your right hand.

Rin gasped at the sight. "Why are you acting like this?! What's wrong?", he was so worried about you. "It's you! You always flirt with other girls that are prettier and skinner than me! Instead of choosing one of them, you chose me! I'm just tired of the fake promises you make!", you dropped to your knees and sobbed loudly.

Rin has never ever seen you so angry or depressed. He didn't know what to do. He ran quickly to your side, trying to calm you down a little. Once he did, he carried you up and placed you gently down on the counter and got the first aid kit out. He started treating the wound on your hand.

"Why are you doing this?", you asked, voice raspy. There was another moment of silence. Rin ripped the bandage that he wrapped around your hand with his teeth. He looked at me in the eyes, "Because I love you."

Your heart fluttered at his words. "(Y/N)...I'm sorry that I made you feel this way. I'll never do it again. Just...say you love me too.", Rin brought me in his arms. I enjoyed the warmth of his body. "...I love you too...", I finally whispered. Rin hugged me tighter.

Extra:
You and Rin were in bed cuddling.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

You hummed in response

"I don't know why, but knowing that you're strong enough to punch a hole in a wall, kinda turns me on. I think I may have a boner...", Rin said awkwardly.

Silence.

"Do you need some relieving?", you smirked as you pounced on him.

(A/N): OUUU reader-chan is dirty ;) My thumbs hurt from typing this on my phone. Please excuse any spelling errors.-jxmyne