Proposal (4 out of 5 Nagisa Hazuki)

Although you and Nagisa had been close since you were very young, he still didn't know your dream engagement proposal, so he asked Gou to ask you.

You were peacefully sleeping next to Nagisa until your phone rang loudly. You opened one eye, checking your phone, the screen blinding you for a second. 

From: Gou/Kou-chan <3

Subject: None

(Y/N)-chan! Wanna meet up later for lunch? I haven't seen you in a while ^-^

You smiled. Gou was one of your closest girl friends so you agreed.

To: Gou/Kou-chan <3

Subject: Sounds fun!

Of course! It'll be like old times. See you at the Cafe near the pool?

Ding!

From: Gou/Kou-chan <3

Subject: None

Yep! See you soon!

You checked the time to see that it was already 11:15. Your eyes widened as you hopped out of bed and into the shower to get ready.

Finally, you looked decent enough to be in public. You said a quick goodbye to your magenta-eyed boyfriend and left. Gou was already waiting outside, "(Y/N)-chan! It's so good to be with you again. It's really been a while.", you brought Gou into your arms, hugging her tightly. You smiled, "Mhm. I also haven't seen Rin in a while.", you said, "I'll make him visit you and Nagisa-kun.", Gou said. After your introductions to each other, you both went inside the cafe to hang out.

You and Gou were catching up, since you haven't seen each other. The last time you saw each other was graduation, 3 years ago. Up until now, you've been busy with the last year of college and your job. "Ne, (Y/N)-chan. What's your dream engagement proposal?", Gou asked, placing her chin on the palm of her hand. You pondered for a moment, "I want him to do it privately, but not just the both of us, maybe in front of close friends and family. Like, at a dinner or a special event.", you answered truthfully. Gou smiled, "I hope you get the proposal you dream of," Gou checked the time on her phone, "Ah! Look at the time! I have to go to work soon. It was so good to catch up, (Y/N)-chan. Let's do it again soon!", Gou got up and gave me a quick hug. You nodded and left the cafe. What you didn't know is that Gou caught your confession on video and sent it to Nagisa.

~~3 Days Later~~

You were getting ready for a dinner with both your and Nagisa's family. Nagisa said it was a good idea for our families to spend time together. You wore a light pink dress that reached your mid-thigh, cream heels and a white clutch. You arrived there, with all your family waiting. You were greeted from both families and enjoyed their company.

After everyone had eaten all their food and had desserts, Nagisa took his glass and his knife, lightly tapping the knife against the cup. "May I please have your attention? I have an announcement. A very important one, actually.", Nasiga held my hand and pulled me up from my seat. "(Y/N), I loved you for a really long time...And I want to love you even longer...So...Will you marry me?", Nagisa knelled down and revealed a beautiful ring. The people around gasped and your parents were crying tears of joy. "O-of course, Nagisa", He slipped the ring on and hugged you, but you never found out about his little plan with Gou...Until he felt guilty and told you.

(A/N): Feels so good to be back, but I kinda miss camping. UGH I WANNA SEE THE CUTE GUY IN THE FLANNEL AGAIN. HE WAS IN THE TENT NEXT TO MINE AND ALL I KEPT THINKING WAS "IM SLEEPING NEXT TO A HOT GUY OMG"