04' "What's the Point of Havin' my Heart if my Mind Busy?"

Things with me & Ramiero have been going great

Things with me & Ramiero have been going great. We text everyday, started Facetiming last week and talk way more than we used to in school.

Homecoming is in about a week & some change and he's been talking about going since it'll be his last one and I have high hopes that he'll ask me. I wouldn't want him going to his last homecoming with another girl so I decided I'll go to homecoming instead of the Rod Wave concert.

Surely Ramiero will wear black so I have been searching for a unique black dress.

"So Talia told me that you and Rome talk now?" Heaven says to me and I nod, a fat smile on my face.

"Ouu look at you blushing!" She exclaims pointing at my face.

"Soo it must be going good then?" I nod at her words.

"He is so sweet to me." I say with awe and she smiles before speaking.

"What about Damarion? I don't know to me y'all woulda been cuter." She puts her hands up and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Nah, I never liked him, he sweet yeah but I never seen him like that." I try to dead it. I hope people don't think we talked.

"So you gone go to homecoming with Rome?" She brings the topic back to Ramiero and I start smiling again.

"If he ask me then yeah."

I just can't wait to see how he'll ask me.

Speak of the devil.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask Ms. Louis.

"When the pass comes back." She points to the door. Ole boy need to hurry it the fuck up, I gotta go see my man.

Eventually he comes back to class and I text Ramiero letting him know I'm on my way.

I get so excited whenever I get to see him, he gives me such a warm feeling inside, I can't contain my emotions.

"Ramieroo.." I say quietly once I get to the bathrooms, not seeing that gorgeous man at all.

"Boo," I hear his deep ass voice say from behind me. I turn around unphased.