07' The City That Loves you Back

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

HOME, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟸:𝟸𝟹𝙿𝙼

Me and Ramiero have been getting along and just being sooo lovey-dovey all week. I love it.

I told him I'd be going to Philly yesterday and he had the cutest reaction. Ignoring me and acting all hurt that I was leaving as if I wouldn't ever return.

We leave today, the drive is gonna be about six hours. At the moment I'm on the phone with my mother as she stresses about this trip more than me. There's no need honestly.

I bought everything I thought I'd need, two portable chargers, snacks, a blanket, the whole nine yards. I'm not playing no games.

I ended up having to install the wig I had for homecoming on myself with the assistance of Lovely.

Noah should be pulling up any minute now since he told me he'd be here before two-thirty so we can get on the road with everyone else.

I'm his last stop since I live closest to the freeway that starts our trip. In the car it'll be me, him, Naeja, and his girlfriend: Ciara.

"Do you have everything? All your outfits, enough money, your mace?" My mother's voice rings over the phone in stress and I chuckle.

"Ma I am all prepared I promise. I packed extra underwear for my extra underwear." I joke and when I don't hear a laugh on the other end of the call I roll my eyes. She know that was a lil funny.

"Aiya'Lei, I'm not playing right now. I hope you triple dog checked that suitcase and made sure you got everything in it." She says with assertion and I huff.

"I told you ma, I'm all good." I reassure and stand up, hearing the sound of a car pulling up.

"Alright, call me when y'all get there. Tell Naeja 'nem I said hey." She completely switches her tone and I scoff with a smile.

"Okay ma, I love you." I say as my phone vibrates and I assume it's Noah since I think it's he who just pulled up.

"I love you more." She ends the call and I get up, pulling my jacket on and grabbing all of my things.

I look out the window and see a black Ford Explorer. Yes. I love riding in black cars.

I get downstairs and make my way out the door.

"Bring yo ass!" I turn around and see Naeja hanging out of the window. This girl.

I smile, making sure the door is locked and approach the car. The driver window rolls down and Noah holds his hand out.