12' Birthday Boy⚠️

Rated R scenes ahead, if you are not comfortable with that just move on to the next chapter boo.

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹.
THE BOOTY CLUB, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟼𝙰𝙼

______________________________________________
𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝟪𝗁                                                 • • •    X

______________________________________________𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝟪𝗁                                                 • • •    X

The replies roll in of girls throwing themselves at me, some of the replies are wild.

Eighteen. Feels no fucking different.

My siblings—Anthony and Claudia—decided to bring me to a strip club and buy me some weed and liquor, protesting to me "staying at home high as fuck all day" but honestly would that have been so bad?

"Ramiero!" I hear Claudia call out my name and I pull my head up from my phone to see her recording me. I throw up a quick peace sign and she does duck lips. I look back down at my phone before she has the chance to take any more.

"Can you at least look happy? You're at a strip club on your eighteenth birthday!" I can't even care to be surrounded by all of these women when the one on my mind isn't even receiving my messages. On anything.
I cant get through I'm onnat blocklisttt.

"I'm so happy." I give her a fake smile and she rolls her eyes, tapping Anthony and they exchange words. He moves the stripper he's with aside to look over at me and his face scrunches up.

"The fuck you doin' baboso?" He insults me and I kiss my teeth. I look away not wanting to waste my time explaining to him. He wouldn't get it.

"Ay! I know what you need niñito. Aquí." He extends a shot towards me and I hesitate before taking it from his hands. If anything'll take my mind off of Aiya it'll be this.

"Ahhh I knew it!" He exclaims through laughter as he hands me the bottle of Patrón Añejo.

𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁