26' Mommy Dearest

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

HOME, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟽:𝟺𝟻𝙰𝙼

When I get out of the shower I lotion down my body and stuff so I can put my outfit on.

A black cropped knit sweater, some low-waisted lightwash flare jeans, and my black tasman Ugg's.

After putting all my jewelry on I pull my hair back into a slick side-part ponytail, I tie it down then pull my primer out to start on my makeup.

My boo coming to get me today, I'm gonna be a pretty passenger princess.

𝟸𝟶 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

When I finally finish my makeup I check my phone to see that Rome will be pulling up soon, I text him back then finish getting ready.

𝟷𝟻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Rome tells me he's outside and I gather my things for school, I walk out of my room and into the hallway and meet with my mother.

"Oh you is up, you ready? Come on so I can get y'all to school and go ba—"

"Actually Rome is taking us to school, you can go back to sleep right now." I say nonchalantly, barely sparing her a glance.

"Come on Lovely!" I shout as I walk downstairs, my mother trailing behind me.

"Now wait a minute—" She says making me turn around and tilt my head.

"You ain't say shit to me about no ride—"

"Ma he goes to our school, he offered, and you have both of our location you just tryna pick a fight." I sigh and watch Lovely come down the stairs.

"You ready?" I look past my mother at her and push myself off of the couch, heading for the door.

As I'm unlocking it I pause and turn around to look at my mother, Lovely comes to stand next to me.

"You gonna trip out once we walk out the door?" My head drops to the side and Lovely looks back and forth at the both of us anxiously.

My mom shakes her head while sliding her tongue over her teeth then turning around. I nod and open the door wider, slipping through while Lovely follows behind me.

"Love you ma.." I hear her mutter as I head down the steps and up to Rome's car.

I open the door and climb in as Lovely gets to the back door.

"Hola mami." He says once I get comfortable and pulls me into a kiss.

"Hey love." I say once we pull back and he looks into the backseat at Lovely who waves shyly.