14' Philly Cheesesteak

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹.
HOME, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻𝙰𝙼

"No, ma it's perfect! This is such a great investment, I could start making content and stuff." I smile as I look at the studio light.

My mom knows how much I love makeup as well as doing it, she put me in the school's cosmetology program, she's the one who insisted on me starting a makeup business but I've been too scared to do it.

"Okay makeup by Aiya!" Lovely hypes me up and I blush, I want one of those alliterative names though.

"Here open up this one, I was listening this year!" She hands one to Lovely then another to me.

I unwrap the decorative paper and hear Lovely let out a scream, my mouth gaps in surprise. It's a box for a pink iPad mini, I look over and see Lovely has the normal sized yellow one.

"Awww you know me so well!" I say to my mom and she smiles. She know I wouldn't want no fatass iPad so the mini one is just right for me.

"Thank you mommy! Oh my Goddd! I'm finna show Kalijah right nowww!" Lovely cheeses, searching for her phone and when she finds it she snaps a picture.

"Now Lovely, I know I ain't raise you that way!" My mother disciplines and Lovely shakes her head.

"No ma, she got the yellow one too. We twinsies." She explains and my mother nods, understanding.

"Oh alright, do you then. Y'all can finish off y'all gifts I'm finna go get this food wrapped up." She stands up from the couch, walking into the kitchen.

We going to my granny's house like we do every year for christmas. My mom makes the best baked macaroni.

She took it upon her self to try something new and make Philly Cheesesteak sliders though. I tried one last night and man that shit was hittin'. My people finna tear them hoes up. Won't even stand a chance, I gotta get some while I can.

Grabbing two smaller gifts and sitting crisscross apple sauce, I pick up my phone to check the time. I need to speed this up so I can get ready.

Once I get the wrapping paper fully off I see a Pandora box, I smile as I pull the lid off and it reveals a bracelet with two christmas charms already.

"Aww thank you mommy! I been wanting another one I'm running out of room on the other one." I close the box, setting it on top of my other things and grab the second gift.

After opening the rest of my few gifts I stand up, walk over to my mom and we embrace in a hug.

"Thank you so much ma, I love everything." I mutter as we rock side to side a little.

"You're welcome, by next year we can get you in a car." She raises her eyebrows and that immediately puts a smile on my face. I'm finna be an angel all 2024.