Episode - 26

Fariyal and Zeeshan were working together in his office, focused on the project updates. Suddenly, the door opened and a beautiful girl rushed in, hugging Zeeshan from behind. "Zeeshan!" she exclaimed, her voice soft and sweet.

Fariyal felt a pang of jealousy as the girl kissed Zeeshan's cheek. The girl's eyes shone with happiness as she gazed at Zeeshan. "I'm back," she said, her voice trembling. "I missed you so much!"

Zeeshan quickly explained, "Fari, it's not what you think. There's nothing going on between us." But the girl, Zohra, cut him off, saying, "Why bother explaining? Are you going to explain to everyone about us. Leave people think whatever they want and let's grab something to eat. I'm starving!"

Fariyal wondered what was going on between Zeeshan and Zohra. Zeeshan seemed hesitant, looking at Fariyal before returning to Zohra. "Zohra, I'm in the middle of something, I'm busy right now."

Zohra pouted at him and swing her hands a little in the air and said, "You are trying to trail me off Zeeshan? How can you? I came all the way here to meet you and you are just pushing me away."

Zeeshan got stunned, he couldn't understand what's going on here himself. "It's not like that, it's just that..."

Fariyal felt angry and hurt, like an outsider watching a scene unfold before her eyes. She stood up, her voice laced with irritation. "I should leave now," she said curtly. "I'll come back later, sir."

Zeeshan understood her jealousy and immediately called out to her, his voice desperate. "Wait, Fari! Listen..."

But Fariyal was already gone, her departure swift and decisive.

Zohra's laughter filled the room, her voice playful as she teased Zeeshan. "Let's go, babe. I'm hungry."

Zeeshan's face contorted in frustration and despair as he called out to Fariyal. "Aapi (sister)!!! How many times have I told you, why do you behave like this in front of any girl?"

Zohra's laughter was relentless, her voice dripping with amusement. "Don't be sad, she likes you. I saw how her expression changed when she saw me. She was jealous, you know."

Zeeshan was exasperated. "Stop playing these stupid pranks on me, Aapi (Sister)."

But Zohra continued to tease him, her voice playful. "What's wrong, my little dummy? This isn't your first love or your first heartbreak. You fall in love with someone every day."

Her laughter was contagious, but Zeeshan remained frustrated, his expression a mask of annoyance.

Zeeshan clamped his hand over Zohra's mouth, his eyes wide with alarm. "Shh, shut up. You'll ruin my reputation!"

Zohra brushed his hand aside, her expression stern. "Improve your behavior, Zeeshan. Don't talk about the reputation you dummy. You always have a crush on someone new every day."

Zeeshan shot back, "And you always crush my crush like a mosquito!"

Zohra's eyes narrowed. "What's going on with you and this girl? what's the scene? Is it real or just a timepass?"

Zeeshan shrugged, a nonchalant grin spreading across his face. "I haven't thought about it. I just like her for now."

Zohra's expression turned a warning. "If you try to deceive any girl, I'll beat you up in front of the whole office. Respect women, Zeeshan. Remember, you have a sister too."

Zeeshan held up his hands, placating. "Don't worry, I'm not going to play with her. If I like her, I'll tell you. Otherwise, you know me. I'm not the serious type. Love is not my thing and let me remind you, I had never played with anyone's feelings. I do respect women because I know I have a sister at home."