Episode - 27

The Next Day

Amir and Zafar arrived, and everyone gathered in the hall with them. Zeeshan and Elhaan were visibly uncomfortable, much to the amusement of their cousins.

Elhaan whispered to Zeeshan, "Brother, what's with Zafar's kid? Has he come to ruin my whole damn efforts?"

Zeeshan replied, "I'm not sure, but I think he's here with an ulterior motive. Look, he's brought Uncle along. Maybe he's here to ask for Amreen's hand in marriage."

Elhaan's expression turned fierce. "Don't even say that, bro. I'll break his arms and legs if he tries to ruin my carefully laid plans. How dare he try to mess with my arrangements?"

Zeeshan cautioned, "Easy, friend. At least use decent language. Just let it go. You stay quiet."

Elhaan urged, "Forget my language, focus on the issue at hand! Do something, I'm going crazy!"

Zeeshan hushed him, "Shhh! Look, they're discussing something. Let's listen in."

Both of them stood together, eavesdropping on the conversation. Ramsha, Ayaan, and Laiba were giggling.

Ayaan teased, "Just look at his face! I've never seen him so flustered."

Laiba chuckled, "Something's definitely brewing in their minds."

Ramsha playfully scolded, "You two have conspired against my innocent brother, igniting a fire in his heart. You'll both pay for this! Oh, my poor brother..."

Laiba revealed, "Bhabhi, everyone's in on the plan. We're not alone in this. Bhai confessed his love to Faiza Chachi (Aunt) without telling us, so it's our duty to have some fun with them."

Ayaan exclaimed, "Thank God bhai did something human-like for once!" He scooped up Anabia in his arms and said, "Now our little Anabia will attend her uncle's wedding as a beautiful princess."

The others chimed in, "In Sha Allah."

The group's banter continued, filled with laughter and playful jokes, as they enjoyed the drama unfolding before them. As they continued to giggle and chat, Zoya sat lost in thought, assuming Zafar had come for Amreen. She felt a sense of hope, gazing at Elhaan, thinking she now had a chance. But little did she know, the next few minutes would bring unexpected surprises.

Just then, Azka arrived with Amreen, who looked stunning in a light pink Pakistani suit, her dupatta elegantly draped over her head. Her beauty captivated everyone's attention.

Elhaan's heart skipped a beat as he gazed at Amreen, the love of his life. But his joy was short-lived, as Azka seated her next to Zafar. As Amreen settled beside him, Zafar raised his gaze and smirked at Elhaan, sending him into a frenzy.

Elhaan panicked, "Bro, bro, bro... What's happening? Why are they sitting together? Brother, do something! This ungrateful man will take away the love of my life, do something. She is your bhabhi (sister-in-law)."

Zeeshan tried to calm him down, "Bro, what can I do? We can't do anything here."

Elhaan's frustration boiled over, "Don't say that, or I'll smash your face!"

Zeeshan held his shoulder, "Hold on, it seems Zoya is destined for you. Look!"

They both glanced at Zoya, who was staring at them with an expression of longing.

Elhaan protested, "No!!!!" He whined, "How can you say that? This is about my love!"

As the family members began discussing, Zeeshan swiftly covered Elhaan's mouth to silence him and whispered, "Listen to what they're saying."