Chapter Four: HH&HB: Family Drama and Sweet Love

9:00 am
Hazbin Hotel- Angel's room

The following morning when Hell's sun rays bled through the window, Angel slowly woke up, from the shrill of his phone ringing. Peeling himself from Husk, the spider demon pulled himself out of bed and stood up as he answered the call from... Yeah you guessed it, none other than Valentino. With a roll of eyes, he pressed the "accept" button. He hissed a little when he heard his voice ringing in his ear. When the call ended, he slipped back inside his bedroom, petting Fat Nuggets and kissed Husk on his forehead gently before he dawned on his usual attire before heading out of the hotel and towards VoxTek HQ. He swallowed and walked in, immediately getting a look from Valentino that said "follow me". He nodded and crossed his arms around his chest before he followed the latter towards his tower. He couldn't help but notice how Vox and Velvette weren't out yet. He was stuck in his own thoughts but was quickly pulled back to reality when he got a harsh tug on his hair. He cried in pain, back hitting the wall as he collided against it.

"You insufferable little slut. Can't even answer my calls, or answer back to me," Valentino spat out, eyes redder than normal. He didn't hear a word about whatever Valentino was saying. He jumped a little bit when he heard rapping at the door. The moth growled before going over to his door and opened it, raising a brow when he saw Vox.

"What?" The tv demon gave a knowing look at the moth.

"Some of us are trying to sleep, Val. Fucking keep it down. Please!" he growled, shoving something at his chest before he zapped away into his room where his sleeping lover was laying curled up in a blue silk pyjama shirt and pants under the blue comforters. Smiling softly, he stroked his mismatched hair back gently from his ears and kissed his forehead softly, sighing softly. He rubbed his shoulder gently, laying back beside him and groaned when he heard ruckus from down the hall. He was surprised that his demon lover could sleep- Oh. He laughed to himself when he noticed the demon beside had earplugs in, no wonder he could sleep through the night without hearing Valentino screaming at Angel. He felt bad for the spider; he knew just how bad the moth could be. He sighed softly before calling in his secretary and told her that he was going out for the day and tomorrow. He told Velvette this as well, as she was cool with his relationship with Ash. He let the demon sleep a while longer, leaving a note that said, "I love you. Went to get breakfast for us. Val might be screaming at Angel again, don't be alarmed if he is. Just.. Don't come out yet. Vel knows what's going on. See you soon, love. -XOXO Vox". He headed out to Imp City once he was dressed and had told Velvette that his lover was still asleep, plus he knew if Valentino found out about him and Ash, it wouldn't be... Great. He sighed softly as he walked through the streets, hands in his pockets as he crossed through Cannibal Town, making a face of disgust. He gave a small nod to Rosie, whom he saw opening the doors to her business. The cannibal woman nodded with a small smile before the tv demon walked off. Seeing the security camera littered around Hell, he zapped through the rings and eventually landed in the Lust Ring. Asmodeus' reign.

"May as well get this done and over with," he mumbled to himself as he stepped into the large palace, finding it amusing that the sinners working for Asmodeus knew who he was and allowed him to pass through, granted the Overlords were lower than the Sins. It felt nice to know he was well known sometimes. He jumped a little bit, lost in thought. Seeing the doors to Asmodeus' office, he knocked softly, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything that the lord of Lust had going on with either a meeting or his partner Fizzarolli. He looked up from his phone, smiling a little when he saw that Ash had texted him.

9:15 am
Love you. And I know, I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I have but yeah... Please be safe, V. -A

He didn't get a chance to answer back as the office doors to Asmodeus' had opened.

"Vox? Surprised to see someone like you here," the sin chuckled, setting Fizz down on the ground beside him.