Oc: Arthur Mange-Hartfelt

Name: Arthur Mange-Hartfelt
Nicknames: Art, Artie
Date of Birth: September 27
Age: 16 (eight months younger than Vex)
Relations: Lucifer (Mother) Alastor (Father) Vex (boyfriend) Charlie (half-sister) Annabell (best friend)
Appearance: Mostly like Alastor- has red/ white/ skin w/ spots! (why bc why not :P) Discoloured eyes (red and yellow), fluffy red/blonde and white hair that's a bit shaggy and is about the same length as Al's hair, but it is a little longer than Al's, going past his ears just enough so he could pull it into a ponytail, tries to keep his hair neat but sometimes doesn't because of Vex, who messes with his hair from time to time. He inherited Al's deer ears, which match his skin- white and red- but stay hidden behind his locks that is unless he physically moves his hair out of the way to show off his ears. He does in fact have a tail as well, which is red and white (like Lucifer's demon tail). Like Al, he has a tall torso but short legs, as well as hooves. He does have retractable limbs like his mama but tends to keep the big red and beautiful wings tucked into his body. Standing at 5'ft 3 inches at sixteen so he was pretty short, inheriting that height from his father.
Personality: Keeps to himself more times than not. He doesn't like to be around a lot of people all at once, so he is very shy and reserved when it comes to being around those he doesn't know very well. Though if he's around family and the hotel residents, he shows his true self, as well as being with his partner, he doesn't hide who he really is, knowing that Vex would never be the one to judge or anything. However, he does have his mama's humour and as much as he doesn't understand his parents' love sometimes, he loves them just the same as always.
Likes: Cooking, baking, helping Vex sew/make clothes, his boyfriend Vex, his pet deer (gifted by Lucifer and Alastor for his 13 bday), his family, Velvette, Vox, creole/french dishes, when his parents cook, Nifty, Husk, Vaggie. The colours yellow/red/white.
Dislikes: Valentino (for many reasons mostly because he's an abusive father to Vex), loud noises, Extermination Day, Lust Ring, Greed Ring, Wrath Ring, sex, Charlie (even though she's his cousin/half sister...?)- bc she's too much to handle- getting judged and discriminated for being the Radio Demon and King of Hell's kid, hates being discriminated and judged for being out with Vex.
Gender: Male
Traits: intelligence, wittfullness
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers/Magic: Inherited Al's shadow magic/voodoo and Lucifer's ability to sprout fire at will
Status: Hellbourne
Sexuality: Bisexual/Ace
Partner: Vex
Fandom: Hazbin
Extras: Has ADHD/ADD, depression, knows french. Named his pet deer Webby. Sensitive to loud noises, hates the fact his boyfriend is being abused by Valentino, does his best to be there for Vex as much as possible. Loves to read and write
Outfit: A mix of Lucifer's and Angel's styles. Wears a polo shirt similar to Lucifer's style but in white and dark red or grey. Wears a tailcoat similar to Alastor's, hiding his tail as well as red slacks, his shoes the same as his dad's (which are black pointed toe boots with red hooves on the bottom). Colours vary but normally sticks with red/white/black and yellows.