Chapter Five: RadioDust: A Comforting Night

2:00 am
Hazbin Hotel- Alastor's room

It was late. Early morning late. He couldn't sleep, not with what was on his mind at least. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, sniffling. Angel looked down at his hands, shaking in fear. He shoved the heart glasses off of his bedside table, quietly sobbing. He couldn't help it, knocking down a glass, smashing it in the process. He looked over and glanced out the window of his room, looking out the window from his bedroom in the penthouse that also served as VoxTek headquarters. He shivered, rubbing his arms as he dressed in his robe, wiping his eyes a little, sitting on the edge of the bed. He couldn't keep doing this. He didn't have a choice though. He slid down to the floor, crying into his arms. He felt Fat Nuggets push up against his arm. He sniffled, wiping his eyes with his upper hand and jumped a little bit when a knock was heard on his door. He didn't want to answer it, but when he saw the red smoke at the door, he knew he had to answer it. He wiped his eyes and took a slow breath before opening the door, arms crossed over his chest and middle, head bowed down as he averted his eyes away from the moth pimp.

"Angel cakes..." he heard him whisper, walking in and shut the door behind him, tilting his head up with his hand. The moth smirked, red saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. Angel couldn't help it; that feeling of being pulled into the moth's affection wasn't going away. He sighed softly, still having the look of despise on his face. The moth smirked, kneeling a little to get down Angel's eye level, still keeping his chin in his hand, forcing him into a gentle kiss.

"You put on a good show today, baby," the moth crooned, stroking back Angel's hair from his eyes. The spider didn't say anything except from pulling away from the moth and sat on his bed, looking down at the ground, wiping his eyes subtly. The moth stepped closer to him, reaching out, showing affection. Well, if you even want to call it that at this point. Angel flinched, hissing a little when he was forced into the moth's arms.

"Fuck off, Val," Angel cursed, standing up and getting out of Valentino's arms. The moth glared, blowing smoke from his cigarette towards the spider demon, who looked away, fumbling for the doorknob.

"Baby..." Val chuckled, standing up and snapped his fingers, creating a red chain that looped around his neck. Angel panicked; he knew what it was.

"Do you need a reminder of who you belong to?" Valentino tugged on the chain, pulling the spider demon towards him forcefully. Angel flinched away but knew he couldn't get out of this, at least not yet. He didn't say anything which earned a slap to his jaw, causing him to stumble back and catch himself on all four arms on the floor.

"I asked you a question, Angel," Valentino growled, tugging on the red chain that was in his hand, but around Angel's neck, tugging him up to his feet. The spider demon didn't answer, holding his tongue. He knew it would hurt in the end. The moth growled and pushed the spider against the wall, red drool at the corner of his mouth. Angel hissed in pain when his back collided with the wall of the room, catching himself against the wall with his lower set of arms. He rubbed his arm, knowing there would be a bruise there in the morning. He then quickly realised that he was on the floor. Wait when did-? He wiped his mouth, tasting blood. Valentino was pissed at him. He knew that. He held his hands to his face, bracing for the next impact, knowing it was coming. He hissed in pain when he took a blow to his chest, coughing up blood after a few blows to his stomach and chest; blood sticking to his fur as he tried to sit up a little bit against the wall, but it was no use. He was weak and unstable, unable to hold himself up without falling over again. He was shaking as he took another blow, listening to the words that spewed from his boss's mouth. "Pathetic whore... No one is ever going to love you," was the only thing he could hear correctly from the moth pimp. When the moth finally left him, he broke into sobs, curling up as the blood and tears mixed together in a pool under him. He hurt everywhere, curling up against the wall, the salt from his tears mixed with his wounds and it stung. He wanted out. He looked up when he heard a voice, screaming out when he was slammed back against the wall after being tugged on from the chain that bound his soul to Valentino. He hissed in pain. It felt too real. He hoped it-.

He woke with a scream, hyperventilating. He was in a state of panic and he felt scared. He wasn't sure where he was. He couldn't- Oh. That's why. He looked over and saw the sleeping figure beside him. He was in Alastor's room, that's why he couldn't recognise where he was. Wiping his eyes, the spider put his pink robe on and walked over to the balcony and lit a cigarette, blowing it out into the dark sky of Hell. He couldn't sleep now that he was awoken from that nightmare. He shivered, his lower sets of hands gazing over the newly stitched wound on his arm. He sighed softly and sat down, sitting with his legs between the bars of the balcony, wiping his eyes as he felt the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, trying not to start crying, and he didn't want to wake Alastor up as he knew this week had been rough for the deer demon as Al was working his way through his rut. He did his best to be there for the deer demon and he respected his boundaries and requests, however, last night... Well. Angel smiled to himself as he remembered what happened the night before.