Request Chapter! ❣️

This was requested by the lovely @elulaydin14

-"Hello! can you do this; Stolas meets a little girl who tries to steal his wallet and decides to adopt her"

Here ya are lovely! <333 ^^as requested plus a hint of my own plot line lol 😅^^
(Requests are still open and if anyone has any ideas on Overlord!Angel, please let me know because I struggled writing that chapter 😅😅😅 soo... Any help is appreciated.)

-Canis!!

*****************************************

2:30 pm

Pride Ring- Main city

Stolas and Blitz had gone out for a day, both needing a small break from work anyways. Stolas had been kept up with work and was honestly quite sick of it to be honest. But he was the prince of Hell so he couldn't necessarily get out of his job. Blitz on the other hand, was still freelancing but had some responsibilities as well as maintaining the building and the small company of I.M.P.

In recent news, word had gotten out that the relationship between the Prince and an imp had been going strong. And well.... The Ars Goetia was not happy about that. Did Stolas care? No he did not. He did not give a damn thing about his family all his childhood, he'd been pushed around and such and he had finally had enough of it plus, his mother was the only one who knew of his sexuality and idea of equality... That was before she passed away. Though, when Blitz came into his life, he was more than thrilled to have a friend that wasn't inside the castle and constantly telling him what to do and what not to do, and ever since then, the two were inseparable... Well. At the time they were. Twenty five long years later, he had finally made a show again and that.. Led to where they were now. Who knew that sleeping with the Prince of Hell would result in a whirlwind of events happening within a short period of time, though, the two wouldn't change it for the world.

Loona and Octavia easily worked together and were easily bonded like sisters, and that made the two older demons proud of the two, as well as themselves. Shortly after the divorce and shortly after Stolas remarried Blitz, Via cut all connection with her mother, but she still talked occasionally to her uncle Aldropheus, who was Stella's brother (gay as a maypole mind you). She didn't mind though. Her own father and step-father were as gay as they could get. Possibly more.

"Stolass!!" Blitz whined as he trudged alongside Stolas that afternoon in the Pride Ring. They'd gone down to the main parts of Pride Ring, where the V-Tower was, Cannibal town, the Hazbin Hotel (where Lucifer's crazed daughter lived as stated by Blitz).

"Hmm?" Stolas replied, slowing his pace as he looked down at his impish husband. The imp glared as he caught up with him, taking his feathery hand in his own hand and continued walking with the prince down the street to a cafe they both liked, it also had been the one Fizz and Ozzie recommended to them a while ago but they hadn't had the chance until today. The prince frowned as they couldn't seem to get past the long line. The imp sighed and muttered something about seeing if there was a way to get past security and in for free as it was royalty coming through.

While the imp did that, Stolas leaned against the wall of the nearby building, checking his phone for texts from his daughters and checking in on them to make sure they were doing alright as he did not want to go on another hunting spree to find one of them again. He loved both girls but sometimes they were a little much.... And that's coming from the prince himself who raised Via on her own since Stella practically wanted nothing to do with her own daughter anyway, though at times Via tried to have that mother daughter relationship but.... She failed at that. So, her relationship with Stolas was greater than ever and with Blitz now fully being in father's life, she saw that he was happy too.