Oc: Vex Sharwaz

Name: Vex Sharwaz
Nicknames: V, Ve-Ve
Date of Birth: June 18
Age: 16 (eight months older than Artie)
Relations: Vox (Father) Valentino (Dad)
Appearance: Mostly like Vox- he has grey skin with neon blue zig zags as pupils- and red eyes. Shaggy teal and blue hair that's just above his ears and more often than not, it's a mess unless told off by his parents to pull it back for whatever occasion. He does have antennas that are atop his head and both are curved and misshapen. He's tall and lanky (inheriting that from Val). He's got wings just like his dad (Val) but usually keeps them tucked into his back. He has a scar going from his left cheek to the top of his right eye. He stands at a solid 6'ft 3'inches at sixteen.
Personality: Keeps to himself just like his partner. He isn't around a lot of teenagers all of the time, as he is constantly surrounded by adults and his aunt Velvette. He's very open and himself around those he trusts and those who are familiar to him, other times, he hides in his shell. He's very quiet and reserved, not so loud and open like his parents. Though on rare occasions, he will be himself around his dad, but usually it's around his father (Vox).
Likes: Sewing/making clothes, Velvette, his father (Vox), boyfriend, boyfriend's parents, HH residents. Jambalaya, drawing, being with his boyfriend, cuddles, reading, tea, Nifty, Husk, Vaggie, Molly (Angel's twin), Maybel (Al's mum), Arackniss, Pentious, Cherri, pet shark. The colours red/blue/white and black.
Dislikes: Val (for so many reasons), super sweet desserts, Lucifer (well. Kinda), Charlie's idea of redemption, sex (because of Val), Charlie (too much to handle), Lust Ring, Greed Ring, Wrath Ring, Extermination Day, loud noises, getting judged and discriminated for being the Tv Demon and famous pornstar's kid, hates being discriminated and judged for being out with Artie.
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Traits: Charisma
Powers/Magic: Able to manipulate electricity/ spark generation
Status: Hellbourne
Sexuality: Gay/Ace
Partner: Artie
Fandom: Hazbin
Extras: has ADHD. Takes physical abuse from Val mostly because the moth doesn't want anything to do with his son, and gets on his case about every little thing, punishing him for whatever he "did" do wrong even if he didn't do anything at all. So, yes, he does have trauma. He is very sensitive to loud noises. Hates the fact he is hated by his dad (Val). Is thankful he has people he can rely on whenever he needs them.
Outfit: Mostly like Vox's style. He usually wears dark colours unless Artie talks him out of it than he will otherwise. Slacks (blue or black, sometimes grey), and either a button up (white, blue, red) or striped shirt (black/white, blue/red, white/blue, white/red). Wears a tailcoat (teal and dark blue or red and white), blue, black or silver dress shoes.  

Yes the eyes are crooked but I don't care <3Toodles!! -Canis

Toodles!! 

-Canis