Chapter Thirteen: RadioDust :Alastor proposes?

00:00 am
December 15- Hartfelt/Campioni's house

It had been two years since Angel and him had started dating. He wanted to do something for Angel, other than taking him out for dinner. He paced around his and Angel's bedroom of their home, running his hands through his hair anxiously. He wasn't entirely sure on what he should do. Tomorrow was their two year anniversary. He wanted to do something for his beloved spider. He sighed softly, looking over at the clock, he saw it was midnight and Angel still wasn't back from work. He was starting to get worried. Taking things into his own hands, he sent his shadow out to find his beloved spider. Al's shadow nodded before going off to find the spider. It set off into the dark sky of Hell, lingering in the shadows and stayed hidden away from onlookers. It knew where Angel had gone, hopefully he was safe and wasn't in any danger whatsoever. The shadow picked up on Angel's scent and managed to track him down at Cherri's apartment. Sliding under the door, the shadow easily found Angel laughing and talking on the floor with Cherri. The shadow smiled, happy to see that their beloved was happy. Angel snorted a little.

"An- an' then, he- hah! He asked if I was "married" or some shit!" Angel laughed, wiping his eyes with his top left hand. Cherri laughed with a smile.

"Holy fuck, Angie! You're better than you were with Val," she said when she finally calmed down from her laughing frenzy.

"Fuckin' A. Al's the bomb, baby. He's... fuckin' amazing. Total opposite of Val and honestly... I'm glad I took him out that night." He sighed lovingly, smiling as he flipped over the couch when he saw his boyfriend's shadow in the crevice of the wall's corner. He looked at the clock and was shocked to see how much time had passed. He smiled a little at the shadow and nodded.

"You okay, Ang?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna get goin'. Al's worried," he chuckled softly, hugging his best friend before grabbing his coat and headed out with the shadow following him home. Cherri smiled after him and shut the door after Angel had walked out of her apartment. Angel smiled softly, texting Alastor that he was fine and was heading home now. He walked along the sidewalk, kicking a rock with his heel. He was tempted to smoke but he knew Al hated it. Sighed softly, he popped a piece of bubblegum in his mouth, snapping a bubble as he headed home. He may be an ex-pornstar, but that didn't mean sinners tried to get something from him. Ever since he and Al moved into a home a little ways from the hotel but it was within walking distance as well as teleportation. He always made sure to get home before certain hours, but sometimes, like tonight, he'd work late (as he was a fashion model for women and men's clothing), or he'd hang out with Cherri and he always made sure to tell Al where he was... Well, sometimes, if he didn't forget. Angel hurried home when he heard footsteps approaching him. Just a few more steps and then he was home free. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck off," he said and brushed the sinner off, but the hand wouldn't let go. He sighed and rolled his eyes, taking the hand off of his shoulder.

"I ain't givin' shit out, fuck off," he said again, pulling out his tommy gun. The sinner's smirk fell before he quickly scurried off. Well, that was until the same sinner came back but with a group of loan sharks.

"Oh fuck me!" Angel groaned, pulling out his tommy gun and shot each of the loan sharks.

"When I say fuck off, I meant it," he growled, stepping over the twitching shark and finished the walk home. Was he covered in blood? Yes, but he didn't mind. He went on killing sprees with Al sometimes, and he would occasionally let him feed on him so he didn't mind it. He unblocked the front door and walked in, picking up Fat Nuggets and kissed his snout. He heard Al's footsteps and smiled when he saw his deer boyfriend.

"Heya, A-." He stopped talking when he saw a slight frown on his face. He was taken back for a split second. Back when they were alive, they had had an argument and Alastor was not happy with him. They both yelled at one another. Angel looked down at the ground, shutting the door behind him.