Chapter Fiftteen (Stolitz) A Date Redo

13:00 pm
Goetia Mansion

Today was Stolas and Blitz's anniversary... well. First of their wedding anniversary that is. After a long and much needed open and honest conversation, the two of them told one another everything that was clouding up in their brains. Stolas understood Blitz more and was more than willing to take things slow with him and would do anything he asked (as he always had). Blitz understood himself more too once he opened up to Stolas more... and Via and Loona, and even M&M. The five of them had had a very eventful day that day. If anything, they all understood one another better than they had beforehand.

Now, Blitz had wrangled his way to get tickets for a night at Ozzie's and boy did that take some tooth and nail. Granted he was... well. Friends with FizzaRolli (the impish jester was the Deadly Sins partner), he did still have to pay twenty percent, which really wasn't that much. He had promised Moxxie and Millie that he didn't plan this on their wedding anniversary nor would he stalk them anymore and he kept that promise up and he definitely planned to keep that. So far, he has kept it. He kept his word.

That very afternoon (after they killed time doing satan knows what), Blitz had asked Stolas to go out and do something while he got a little something ready for the avian prince. With some help from Octavia, before she had gone out with Loona, he got their room set up for later that night after their date night. Blitz texted Stolas, letting him know that he could come back to the palace but not to come in their room, rather to meet him down in the living room.

Blizø had put on a black and red tuxedo, matching his everyday attire, as well as a tie from his husband. He had some help from the royal butler with tying the tie as he knew how to tie a tie but at the same time, he didn't know how to tie a bow tie. He had told Stolas to dress nice as they were going on a nie date and he wanted to look nice with his partner. Plus this... Was a makeup date from almost a year ago. He gave himself a mini pep talk before he headed out of his and Stolas' bedroom, walking out and down the stairs and the second he stepped into the living room, he blinked, not expecting to see Stolas in well... What seemed like very fancy attire and to be frank, he looked damn hot. Stolas hooted in greeting when he saw his husband, kneeling to his level, he kissed his forehead, raising a brow when Blitz seemed stunned.

"Blitz... Is everything alright?" asked the avian prince. The imp blinked and looked up at his partner, breaking into a smile as he pulled the bird down into a heated kiss. Stolas hooted in surprise as he kissed the imp back. Blitz pulled away after a long moment and smiled softly.

"You can't wear something like that and not expect me to ravish you," he whispered in the bird's ear, smirking a little bit before he took his hand and grabbed his keys from the bowl on the table near the front doors. The owl laughed, following the imp out of the door and into the limo that was waiting for them.

"Blitz, what did you plan?" he asked the imp, climbing into the car first since he had longer limbs. The imp only smiled as he climbed in after the prince and pressed a kiss to his cheek, smiling before the driver started driving towards the Lust Ring. The drive was relatively short, having taken a shortcut through a Ring. Once they arrived at Ozzie's, Blitz got out and held out his hand for his bird partner to take, smiling at him. Stolas gave a grim smile, unsure about this date. He had... Relieved a memory once they'd gotten out of the limo. Blitz seemed to have noticed this and pulled his partner to the side, giving him a small look that basically said "what's wrong?" Stolas shook it off before he gave a smile to Blitz and laced his hand with his, walking towards the front entrance of Ozzie's. They were let into the Lustful building after saying who's name the reservation was under. Stolas stayed close to Blitz as they walked into the golden and pink structure and as much as Stolas had been looking forward to this, he was also nervous because he didn't want to get called out again by Fizz or Asmodeus for being there but he was assured by his partner that they weren't going to, Stolas was still a little unsure and hesitant about it, but he trusted his husband and took his word for it, deciding to trust him.

"Stolas? You alright?" Blitz asked as they followed a waiter who showed them their seats. The bird gave him a shaky smile and nodded as he sat down. The imp frowned, knowing he was lying but he didn't push it, knowing that if he did, he might push away his husband and he didn't want to do that. Blitz just nodded and smiled softly at the other, squeezing his hand gently and mumbling thanks to the waiter who brought them a menu.

"Blitz?" asked the avian prince, locking eyes with his husband, a shy smile on his face.

"Yeah?"

"... Thank you.." he said, bowing his head in slight shame.

"For...?" he asked, raising a brow, curious to know what he was being thanked for.

"For giving me a second chance," he answered, tugging the imp close and pressing a kiss to his mouth, darting his tongue in the imp's mouth and with acceptance, the imp allowed him to take control... For now. He scrambled into his lover's arms, settling into his lap, as heated kisses were shared between the two of them as more imps and their partners walked into Ozzie's, and soon the show started. No more than an hour in, Asmodeus himself appeared on stage as well as his partner, FizzaRolli and they didn't care who saw them as they performed together. Blitz tugged on Stolas' hand, dragging him out of the main stage room and into an empty room he assumed was a guest room for well.. Residents who wanted to skive off and have some fun. He pressed the bird against the wall, having to stand on a chair in order to deeply and passionately kiss him, pushing his hands through the bird's feathers, biting softly on the avain's neck with a small smirk, knowing what turned the man and what didn't. He liked to test his husband and honestly, it was fun. Pulling away from the kiss, the prince smiled softly and looked at his imp, kissing his forehead. The imp frowned, seeing that there was something wrong with his husband but he wouldn't inform him on what it was. The prince shook it off and smiled softly at his partner, gently brushing his feathered hand across his cheek.

"Stols, you okay?" Blitz asked. The bird, hesitant, didn't answer, rather he slipped down to the carpeted floor and let out a heavy sigh, silently having asked for Blitz to sit with him, and easily the imp compiled.

"Lucifer has a royal ball that is happening shortly and I am allowed to bring a plus one. Of course, I plan to bring you, but... That's not my main concern. Let's not worry about it now and enjoy our date, hmm?" he said, getting off track as he gently brought Blitz into a kiss. With ease, the imp kissed him back, pinning him to the floor and kissing him deeply.

By the time the two had finally gotten home, the two were exhausted both mentally and physically, however, they had had a great evening together despite almost being kicked out of Ozzie's but it was fine. Stolas led them back to their bedroom after walking into the large palace; he checked on their daughters as he did so, and smiled when he saw that the two had fallen asleep together. Seeing the two interact like sisters made Stolas' heart warm. He smiled at Blitz, kissing his forehead and walked the remainder of the way to their bedroom with him leading the way. Once there, the two took a quick bath and got dressed for bed, they curled up together in bed. Stolas held his husband close, smiling as the imp lay on him, seeking warmth. He smiled and kissed his forehead as he held his impish partner close to his chest. With a chaste kiss and a mumble of "I love you", the two lovers fell asleep, holding onto one another as tight as possible, never letting go. 

A/N

I am working on a req chap so updates might be a little slow. Sorry haha.. Anways; like always, stay tuned. 

-CANIS