Chapter 8 ~ Twin Brother

<33

W-WHO WAS THIS GUY? HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?? IS HE GONNA FEED TO ME TO HYENAS LIKE ASTREA DID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"U-u-u-u-umm yes..uwu" I responded, after a minute of staring at him.

He looked at me weirdly. I couldn't tell in what way he did but he was probably looking at me in disgust. Like theres something in his eyes filled with hidden rage. His eyes tilted downwards to where my face was at, because I was small and petite. 

He didn't look as tall as Jake was, because Jake is 8'11 and he's stronger than everyone else. This guy was taller than me, but honestly, everyone is taller than me. I can't tell what is exact height is but I bet that he's still short. Also he has a really weird fashion sense.

Anyway, I was scared what he was gonna say to me.

Luckily, before he did, Jake ran out of the bathroom on all fours and crawled infront of me to protect me.

"I held my piss for you, kitten. What's wrong? is this guy bothering you?" He said in a deep voice, showing his true alpha powers.

"A-alpha... he's scaring me uwu 🥺🥺🥺"

"Don't worry my kitten whiskers. I'll handle it."

He turned towards the boy. When he saw his face, he looked even more mad. I saw his eyes turn red.

"It's you...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU UGLY FREAK!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Jake said, his alphaness is showing and he looks like he wants to kill.

His now turned dark red eyes looked at the blonde boy. He was mad, really mad. Like the time he fought with Astrea. I could see him want to unleash his true inner demons to him. He wanted to kill him just for looking at me.

"HEY YOU" He growled. "WHAT DO YOU WANT??!?! HUH??? THIS IS MY KITTEN. MY LOVE. MY FUTURE WIFE. MY WAIFU. SHE'S MINE. STAY AWAY FROM HER."

"What do you mean? I don't want her. I just came here to tell her that-"

"TOUCH HER AND YOU DIE 👿👿👿👿" Jake growled again, with the power and energy of a feral wolf.

Jake stopped for a minute, then said:

"Wait, I think I know what's going on now." He said, but less agressive and more like his usual self.

"It's because I put your sister in her place, and as for revenge, you want to do the same to my kitten, is that right?"

OH!!!! SO THAT'S WHY THE BLONDE BOY LOOKED FAMILIAR!! HE'S ASTREA'S BROTHER!

I don't know how I could forget him. He and his sister's parents are like SUPER RICH!! AND THEY'RE FAMOUS AS WELL!!! Literally the entire population talks about them! Even though I didn't care about them I still should have remembered.

He always follows his sister around, that's all the times I remember seeing him. I don't know if I've seen him by himself before because he keeps hanging out with her. He's known to be really clingy...and I think he's really weird.

"Well, yeah. I came here because of that. BUT I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M COMPLETELY INSANE LIKE YOU ARE!!" 

"Oh you're not buying me with your lies." Jake said angrily. "YOU'RE A BAD LIAR! A STUPID ONE! YOU'RE SO STUPID I COULD RIP OUT YOUR ORGANS AND KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" 

"HEY! I'm not stupid!" Blond boy responded. "You're the stupid one! You can't even read a book properly if it isn't a hentai manga!!"

OMG! How dare he call my alpha stupid for reading that! I think it just makes him better!

Jake's eyes turned red, again.

"What did you say? BAAKAA. Do you have a death wish?" Jake growled with the primal energy of a wild beast hunting it's prey.

"I'm saying that you read like a second grader! And what's so good about buying books about anime characters doing it anyway?" 

"THEY'RE. NOT. JUST. SOME. BOOKS! THEY ARE MANGA! GET IT RIGHT NORMIE!!" Jake said in his deep, but now scarier voice. "YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, DO YOU?"

Even though I was the one he was protecting, I still felt scared. Jake could be so intimidating sometimes! 🥺🥺🥺😣😣😣

"YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID!" Jake said. "EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS STUPID! Your name, Aster, it's STUPID! Your clothes? STUPID!! Your brain? IT'S STUPID!! And the most stupid of all, YOUR FACE!!! STOP BEING DUMB AND GET FACE SURGERY ALREADY!!"

Rightt. His name is Aster. He's so forgettable I even forgot. I might still call him Blond Boy sometimes because of that.

"You're so stupid that when I went to stupid town they said you were the mayor. And stupid people like you don't want to mess with bad boy alphas with inner demons like me. So don't say anything about my hentai mangas and waifu again, baka." Jake carried me on his back, then ran away on all fours. Jake was feeling kind enough today to let Aster leave alive.

Once we went back to his car, Jake started driving somewhere else.

"That guy is so stupid, right kitten? That's why he shouldn't mess with the weebs." Jake said, trying to start a conversation with me.

"U-uhm yeah!! uwu!" I replied.

"Heh.. that's what he gets."

"I know right? >_< he doesn't deserve to speak to us like that!"

"He's such a freak. Me and my alpha gang used to throw chairs at him. And we never missed. When we really felt like it, we would either burn his clothes or pour them over water. We would even force him to eat dead rats and walk around with half his clothes ripped off. to I mean, he should be grateful we're saving him from wearing that hideous disgusting crap."

Oh....!! okay now that isn't-...

..WEEELLLLL IT'S MY JAKEY PIE POOKIE BEAR CAKES SO IT'S OKAY!! 🥰🥰  

"Jake.. you really are the alpha. My alpha."

[END OF CHAPTER]

Jake is definetly something..!

Anywayss ☺️☺️ thanks for reading!! Hope you can still be patient for more chapters <33