Chapter 11 ~ His Dark Side

<333

Jake's POV

My mom is a traitor.

She betrayed the wolf pack. She betrayed my dad. She betrayed her kids. She betrayed all the alpha wolves to ever be recorded in history.

She left me and dad and took my brother with her. But she couldn't even protect him from what happened.

She couldn't protect him from dying. That time when the wolves from another wolf pack kidnapped him and ate him alive...She couldn't even stop them.

I thought we were a happy family. I thought we would always stay like that. But no. Our family broke apart all because of some stupid curse.

The "Alpha Wolf " Curse

Heh...alpha wolf..grr 🖤🖤🖤🖤⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️💔💔💔💔💔🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The Alpha Wolf Curse started when my ancestors fought with the most powerful family in their time, which was the Vespertine family. They did manage to kill some of the Vespertines, but unfortunately for them, their alpha sigmaness wasn't enough to win against all of them. So once they were defeated, the all the alphas in the world were cursed with the voices of demons forever being trapped in their minds, these demons being the Vespertine family members they killed.

The Vespertines are still rich and sucessful till this day. They have been extremely weatlthy for many generations. And it's even worse, because "she" is one of them.

Only by the thought of her, she already makes me sick. I know what she's doing. I have to stop her before she does anything to hurt my kitten...

Nobody seems to see anything wrong about her. It's as if she cast a spell upon all of them. I'll make sure that evil witch will pay.

Now about my family, the only family I have left is my dad and the other wolves in the wolf pack, but even though I'm their alpha now, they don't seem to like me. My dad wants me to keep doing what I'm doing and "assert dominance" in the school, because thats what he failed to do when he was my age. Heh...I guess I'm just the misunderstood character...⛓️⛓️⛓️🐺🐺🐺💔💔💔 Nobody understands me...

But it's not my fault. IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I'M NOT THE ONE TO BLAME HERE...IT'S ALL BECAUSE....BECAUSE OF THE CURSE!!! AND THE VESPERTINES!! A..AND ASTER FOR TELLING MY MOM!!! I'M NOT A MONSTER LIKE PEOPLE THINK I AM!!!

GRRR.....PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE ME. THINKING I'M WEAK, AND THAT I DON'T DESERVE TO BE AN ALPHA. I'LL SHOW THEM...I'LL SHOW EVERYONE!

Heh...you all better get ready to see my alpha side....

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺💔💔💔💔💔💔⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Heh....sorry if I scared anyone ig....heh

[END OF CHAPTER]

Getting lazier with these chapters. I STILL HAVE SO MUCH MORE DRAFTS TO UPDATE 😭😭😭😭 Anyways thanks for reading pls vote and comment thxx 💕💕