Chapter 15 ~ Class

☆ ! !

Class is boringg 🙄🙄🙄 I can't wait for it to end so I can hang out with Jakey pie again <33

Now while you're all here, let me tell you about the AWFUL class I'm in right now.

The teacher does not care about anything at all. This isn't something she tries hiding from us. She literally told us that the reason she's putting up with the class is because she has bills to pay. And she also says that she hates how Jake has to interrupt discussions by growling and flexing his abs.

Now about my classmates, they're even worse!

Astrea is so annoying. She keeps saying how bad I smell and how I meow randomly in class. What's wrong with that?

Astrea's blue best friend Kiara is the same also. I have to sit beside her in class, and let me tell you, SHE'S THE WORST SEATMATE EVER! She keeps spraying me with those sickening perfumes!! And all she talks about is Astrea. It's always "Omgg Astrea is soooo pretty 😍😍" and "Astrea is the most BEAUTIFUL girl in this school" and one time I even heard: "UGH I could literally treat her better than Jake ever will" What's up with the obsession?

Ugh and Aster...I hate him as much as I hate his sister!!!

He might not seem to be that bad at first, but that's because you only saw how he acts around Jake. Of course he's not going to act like his usual self, JAKE THREW CHAIRS AT HIM!!

You wanna know what he's really like? He's rude, arrogant, snobby, and spoiled! No wonder nobody actually likes him! I heard he's like this because he wants to be more like his sister...I swear if he talks to me about his money for the 10271028017292th time I will actually not hesitate to pull on his ugly ass hair and spin him around like a helicopter and throw him out of a window

If you were to ask me who I actually like in this class, I would say Jake, and also Estelle. I guess I can add in Yumi aswell.

Oh right, you don't know who she is.

There's nobody that Yumi hates more than Aster. She once made a hatepage of Aster and wrote disstracks about him. It blew up overnight and she got really famous. Literally everyone at school knows her as the "I-hate-Aster Girl" because that was the name of the song she made and because of how much she despises him. Aster once responded to her disstracks by making one about her. At some point they even became the one of the most popular internet drama.

Apparently, the reason she hates Aster so much is because of an incident that happened a REALLY long time ago. When Estelle told me about it I was SHOCKED. IT WAS SO CRAZY I DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE HER!!

Her hatepage got taken down, but the "I Hate Aster" song is still up. Whenever I search her name on the internet it's just full of reposts of the other videos she made. Her parents found out about the hatepage and the song. They were gonna be mad at her but when they found out how famous she got they just decided to let her do it.

Around others she's reserved, usually doesn't start the conversation. She has a sharp tongue and not afraid to be brutally honest. Some people think she's kind of too mean, but I think she's pretty cool. I also think how she fights with Aster everyday is funny. Yumi never seems to run out of insults.

Yeah, so that's all the classmates I can remember. I don't care about the rest.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said.

Yes! I can finally spend time with Jakey pie!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Later-

"Jakey pie!" I ran up to Jake.