Chapter Two

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I stopped when I laid eyes on Callen. He was asleep in the chair and looked like he's been here ever since I was brought in. The door opened and Sam walked in looked at Callen and then at me, when he noticed I was awake he smiled at me.

"Well, I'm glad one of you is awake. Callen's been up for the past three days worried about you. You've been out ever since Kensi and Deeks arrived at the hospital. You gave us all a scare, even Hetty."

I smiled at the thought of Hetty being worried about me when the door burst open.

"How is she? Is she alright?"

In came running a tall young man, I looked at him and a thought struck me. Full of curiosity I opened my mouth.

"Spencer? Is that really you?"

He nodded and ran over to me, and held my hand in his looking at me like someone told him the dog died.

"I am so sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I should have been here the moment Callen had called me..."

Spencer looked down and then over at Callen, who had just woke up. Spencer said he'd be right back and went towards Callen, then whispered to him. They both walked out and I looked over at Sam who was looking at the door.

"Who the hell was that?"

"That was Spencer, mine and Callen's brother."

Sam looked at me shocked that I had a second brother. I laughed for a second then grew serious, as I heard yelling in the distance.

"Go after them, please. Callen and Spencer both worry about me and blame one another when I get hurt. Please make sure they don't fight and bring them back over here."

Sam nodded and ran out the door. I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall, while silence filled the room. I watched the time go by; one minute, three minutes, five minutes, seven minutes, I looked from the clock and towards the door. They should be back by now, did something happen to them? Or were they taking their time on purpose to get me worried for them?