Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 2)

Alphabittle is waiting for the other ponies (Grandma Figgy, Violet Frost, Comet, Sprout), Queen Haven, and Cloudpuff to arrive at the Nightmare Nightmarket while holding a bouquet of flowers, for Queen Haven. Queen Haven and her dog, Cloudpuff, Grandma Figgy, Violet Frost, Comet, and Sprout finally arrived.

"Oh, my. Alphie! These are beautiful!" Queen Haven said, as Cloudpuff barked happily.

"Thanks, Your Majesty. Let's go check on the others." Alphabittle said, as they went to find the others.

Queen Haven, Grandma Figgy, Violet Frost, Comet, Sprout, and Alphabittle came with a tray of ice cream. "Hey, ponies! Who's ready for some ice cream?" Alphabittle asked.

The Mane 6 didn't turn into babies.

"I do, Dad." Misty said, as she got one out of the tray.

Queen Haven was amazed. "Wow! Would you look at that!" Queen Haven said, excitedly, giving attention to her daughters.

"Oh, Hi, Mom!" Pipp and Zipp said.

"Does this pink glitter look familiar to you?" Pipp asked while showing her mom the pink glitter in a bowl.

"Why, yes. It's the fountain of youth, my dears." Queen Haven said.

"But, why are you doing this?" Alphabittle asked.

"We're doing this because we wanted to grant your wish." Zipp explained.

This caused Alphabittle to gasp in amazement. "Wait a minute! Zipp! That's it! The magic pink fountain of youth glitter is what caused Sunny, Izzy, and Hitch to turn into little babies." Alphabittle said in realization. "If you guys drink the fountain of youth potions, you can turn into babies and control your new baby forms, so you can relive your childhood memories. So, that's why you wanted to grant my wish."

"Yeah, we've been thinking of it too." Misty said. "Also, we created 6 fountain of youth drinks and one extra for Sparky."

"Wow, Hitch. It's amazing." Grandma Figgy and Sprout said.

"Yeah, so you guys gonna watch what happens after we drank the fountain of youth?" Hitch asked.

"Sure, that's good to hear." Violet Frost said.

"Thanks." Pipp said.

"But, where's your stuff?" Alphabittle asked.

"Oh, we placed them in another shopping bag, so they won't get heavy, after we turn into babies." Zipp explained.

"Oh, ok." Queen Haven said.

"Here, hold them." Izzy said, as she gave Comet and Violet Frost their shopping bags; one with the feathered hat, and the other with their stuff inside.

First, they checked at what they're not going to do after they turn into babies.

1. Sunny looked at the fruit stand and saw the firework-creating apples and she shook her head, No and refused.
2. Zipp looked at the top of the stands and she shook her head, No and refused.
3. Pipp looked at the cauldron with green mist and she shook her head, No and refused.
4. Izzy looked behind at the glitter stand and the bowls and she shook her head, No and refused.
5. Hitch and Sparky looked at the Giga gems and they shook their heads, no and refused.