Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 13)

Grandma Figgy, Sprout Cloverleaf, Phyllis Cloverleaf, Baby Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky Sparkeroni are shopping at the Nightmarket, too, in order to find the Baby Einstein DVD collection.

"Hmm, the Baby Einstein DVDs should be around here somewhere." Sprout said.

Baby Hitch Trailblazer and Sparky Sparkeroni spotted the crystal stand, and they looked at each other in confusion.

"Huh?" They asked.

The flashback begins.

Alphabittle chase after Baby Izzy, but then he stopped and turned and see Sparky and Baby Hitch at the crystal stand while Sparky is tugging on his baby adoptive father from touching a familiar gem that makes Alphabittle worried.

"Oh no. Giga gems." Alphabittle said in a slight panic, knowing what would happen if someone touched those crystals.

"Don't do it. Don't do it!" Alphabitle cried out in worry. "Hitch! Don't you dare!" Alphabittle called out, as Baby Hitch is sticking his tongue closer to the gems. "D-Don't, don't, don't, don't!" Alphabittle cried out, as Baby Hitch's tongue touched the gem as he shrunk, which surprised Sparky as he fell to the floor when he lost grip of Hitch's tail, which made Alphabittle groan at this.

Then he rush to the stand for a sign of Hitch. "Oh, no! Where'd he go?!" Alphabittle cried out in worry. "Where's Hitch?!"

Sparky gurgled, as he pointed to the floor in front of him when he saw the tiny small Baby Hitch gave a high-pitched giggle. They saw him, as Baby Hitch tough the giga gem again, which caused him to grow and double in size with Sparky on his back, which shocked Alphabittle as he gave nervous chuckles.

"And there he is," Alphabittle said nervously. "A big boy already, apparently."

Big Baby Hitch gave a low-pitch giggle, as he jumped around, causing the market to shake, as he trotted off with Sparky while the ponies ran for cover.

"I am too old for this!" Alphabittle cried out, feeling overwhelmed at trying to handle six babies at once.

Baby Hitch and Sparky learned how dangerous the Giga-gems were, so Baby Hitch decided to not to touch the Giga Gems.

"You ok, Hitch?" Grandma Figgy asked.

"Yeah, I learned that the Giga-gems are too dangerous for me, Grandma." Baby Hitch replied.

"So, you want to get the Baby Einstein DVD collection instead?" Phyllis asked.

"Sure." Baby Hitch replied.

Grandma Figgy, Sprout Cloverleaf, Phyllis Cloverleaf, Baby Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky Sparkeroni went to the baby section.

Grandma Figgy, Sprout Cloverleaf, Phyllis Cloverleaf, Baby Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky Sparkeroni are at the baby stand.

"There's the Baby Einstein DVD collection." Sprout said, as he pointed at the Baby Einstein DVD collection.

"Nice work, Sprout." Phyllis said, excitedly.

"Thanks, Mom." Sprout replied.

"So, what Baby Einstein DVD should we get?" Grandma Figgy asked.

"I think we should get, 'On the go: Riding, Sailing, and Soaring', 'Baby Van Gogh: World of Colors', 'Baby Monet: Discovering the Seasons', 'Baby Dolittle: Neighborhood Animals', 'Baby Dolittle: World Animals', 'Baby Macdonald: A Day on the Farm', 'Baby Noah: Animal Expedition', 'Meet the Orchestra: First Instruments', 'Baby Mozart: Music Festival', 'Baby Bach: Musical Adventure', 'Baby Beethoven: Symphony of Fun', 'Language Nursery', 'Baby Shakespeare: World of Poetry', 'Baby Newton: All About Shapes', 'Baby Neptune: Discovering Water', 'Baby Galileo: Discovering the Sky', 'Baby da Vinci: From Head to Toe', 'Baby Wordsworth: First Words - Around the House', 'Baby's Favorite Places: First Words - Around the Town', and 'My First Signs: Sea and Sign with Baby'." Baby Hitch replied.

"Yeah, they sound good." Sprout said, happily.

They bought 20 Baby Einstein DVDs from the baby stand.

"That's all of them." Phyllis said.

"Yep." Sprout replied.

"Come on, guys. Let's get the others." Baby Hitch said.

"Yeah, let's go." Grandma Figgy said, as they went outside to go to the Marestream.

At the Dark Castle, Opaline is looking at her phone as she sees a livestream that is going on in the Night Market, because she noticed that the Mane 6 had been turned into babies while having her mane rolled and wearing her cloak.

"Look at them." Opaline said, as she chuckled in amusement before she gave a sinister look. "They're weak. Vulnerable. Now's my chance to get those cutie marks!" Opaline exclaimed before she remembered her current appearance. "I certainly can't go out like this." Opaline said, as turned to both her side. "Jade! Charcoal! Fetch my power crown!" Opaline ordered her two minions.

They arrived at the Marestream and dropped off their groceries, where Comet, Dahlia, Posey Bloom, Baby Sunny Starscout, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, the Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, Baby Pipp Petals, Violet Frost, Onyx, Dapple a.k.a. Bongo Beats, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Alphabittle, and Baby Misty Brightdawn are waiting.

"Did you find the Baby Einstein DVDs?" Baby Misty asked.

"Yeah, we got 'em." Baby Hitch replied.

"Ok, then. Let's go home." Alphabittle said, as they started up the Marestream.

"Goodbye, Breezies!" Posey said, while waving to the Breezies.

The Breezies waved back and said goodbye.

As they get into the Marestream after saying goodbye to the Breezies and then the Marestream rose upwards and is ready to take off.