Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 10)

Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, the Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals are also shopping together at the Nightmarket, in order to search for baby bottles, baby blankets, and baby pacifiers.

"So, Zipp. You want to jump from one stand to another?" Windy asked, as Baby Zipp saw the stands in confusion.

 You want to jump from one stand to another?" Windy asked, as Baby Zipp saw the stands in confusion

"Huh?" Baby Zipp asked in confusion and wonder.

Baby Zipp hopped off Alphabittle's head.

"Whoo! Ooh-ooh-ooh!" Baby Zipp cheered, as she hopped on the top of the stands and moved around.

Alphabittle noticed this as he gasped in worry. "Aah! Zipp, get down from there!" Alphabittle called out. "You're gonna get hurt!" Alphabittle exclaimed in anxiety, as Alphabittle rushed after Baby Zipp.

"Ooh!" Baby Zipp kept hopping on the top of the stands as she did a flip and fell through one. "Aah! Ugh!" Baby Zipp exclaimed, as she fell into a cotton candy stand, which startled the unicorn stallions she popped up unharmed while giggling before she noticed the cotton candy on her head. "Ooooh!" Baby Zipp exclaimed in awe while rubbing the cotton candy on her head and having sparkles in her eyes.

Alphabittle pushed through the crowd while looking exhausted. "Don't... worry...! I... got you...!" Alphabittle panted, as he went next to Baby Zipp. "Gee. This... is... tiring than... three babies before." Alphabittle wheezed, finding that six babies are harder to handle than three.

"Nah, I don't want to." Baby Zipp said, as she shook her head.

"Why? Is it dangerous?" Windy asked.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't jump from one stand to another." Baby Zipp replied.

Baby Pipp Petals looked at the cauldron and she got confused of what happens next.

"Huh?" Baby Pipp asked.

The flashback begins.

Alphabittle heard babbling sounds as he turned and saw Baby Pipp climbing next to a cauldron. She looked at it with sparkling eyes while the unicorn stallion, Grassy Hills was distracted by his phone.

Alphabittle screamed in panic, as he rushed to Baby Pipp after she sniffed the mist of the cauldron. "No, no, no, no!" Alphabittle cried out, as he grabbed Baby Pipp.

But as soon as Baby Pipp was grabbed, her wings turned into dragon wings as she gave a burp, which resulted in her breaking out dragonfire that hit Alphabittle, which made him look in shock at what happened before Baby Pipp stopped.

"Aah! My eyebrows!" Alphabittle cried out, as his left eyebrow was on fire.

"That's unexpected. I hope this dragon spell is temporary." Alphabittle said, as he found a water bucket and put out the flame in his eyebrow. Alphabittle then shook the water drops off him.

Baby Pipp remembered what happens next and she gasped in shock. "You ok, Pipp?" Queen Haven asked. "You seem a bit zoned out."

Baby Pipp shook her head and snapped out of her trance. "Yeah, Mama, I'm fine. It's just that I don't want to sniff the mist from the cauldron and mutate into a pony-dragon hybrid." Baby Pipp explained.

"Ok, let's go find some baby rattles, baby blankets, and some baby pacifiers." Queen Haven said, as she pushed the stroller to the baby aisle, and the others went with her also.

Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, The Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals are at the baby section of the Nightmarket.

"There they are." Baby Zipp said, as she pointed at the baby pacifiers, baby bottles, and baby blankets.

"Good work, Zipp." Rocky said.

They bought the baby pacifiers, baby bottles, and baby blankets.

"Is that everything?" Jazz asked.

"Yeah, that's everything." Baby Pipp replied.

"Let's go, we don't want to make Comet, Posey, Dahlia, and Sunny waiting for us too long." Baby Zipp said.

Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, The Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals went outside after shopping.

Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, The Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals made it to the Marestream where Comet, Posey, Dahlia, and Baby Sunny are waiting patiently.

"So, how'd you guys do?" Baby Sunny asked.

"We did great, Sunny." Baby Pipp replied. "We got the baby pacifiers, baby blankets, and baby bottles."

"Right." Baby Zipp added. "And I didn't jump on top of one stand to another, and Pipp didn't sniff the mist from the cauldron and she didn't mutate into a baby pony/dragon hybrid."

"Excellent work!" Baby Sunny said, happily.

Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals gave each other a high-five.