Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 12)

Alphabittle and Baby Misty Brightdawn are also shopping at the Nightmarket, so they can find the hat that Misty wanted to wear. Baby Misty started to think what it looks like.

 Baby Misty started to think what it looks like

"Hmm." Baby Misty wondered.

The flashback begins.

Alphabittle heard giggles as he looked up and saw Baby Misty levitating herself while holding a hat. "Whoo! Whee! Whoo!" Baby Misty cheered as she did a couple of spins before she started falling from the hat.

They arrived at the hat stand.

"Oh, there's the hat, I've been looking for, Dada." Baby Misty said, as she pointed at the Robin Hood hat.

"Good work, Misty." Alphabittle said, as he bought the hat and he placed it in his shopping bag, and he's wearing a chef's hat. "Cool! We can sing a song about hats."

"Yeah, let's do it." Baby Misty said.

Baby Misty (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

Alphabittle (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

Oh, when I wear my music hat
I'm the leader of the band
When I wear my policeman's hat
I can stop the traffic with my hand

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

(Instrumental break, while Baby Misty, and Alphabittle are marching in a parade with hats.)

Baby Misty (Sings):

Oh, when I wear my fireman's hat
You can hear the sirens wail
When I wear my captain's hat
I can climb right up that sail

Baby Misty and Alphabittle (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

Baby Misty: Oh, there's bowler hats, top hats, boater hats. You can wear a slouch hat, a fez (hat), a swagman's hat, a cricketer's hat, a cowboy hat, a sombrero, a sunhat, a beret, a chef's hat, a top hat, a cap, a beanie, a bike helmet. Lots and lots of hats.

(Instrumental break, while Baby Misty, and Alphabittle are marching in a parade with hats during at the end of the song.)

"Wow! That was so much fun." Baby Misty said.

"It sure is, Misty." Alphabittle said, happily. "Now, that we got the hat you wanted, shall we go get some diapers?"

"Sure, Dada." Baby Misty replied, as they went to the same baby stand.

"I found them." Alphabittle said, as he found the diapers.

"Thanks, Dada." Baby Misty said.

"Shall we get 7 of them?" Alphabittle asked.

"Sure." Baby Misty said.

Alphabittle bought 7 diapers for the Baby Mane 6 and Sparky.

"You ready to go back to the Marestream?" Alphabittle asked.

"Yeah." Baby Misty replied.

They arrived at the Marestream and dropped off their groceries, where Comet, Dahlia, Posey Bloom, Baby Sunny Starscout, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, the Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, Baby Pipp Petals, Violet Frost, Onyx, Dapple a.k.a. Bongo Beats, and Baby Izzy Moonbow are waiting.

"Did you find the hat and the diapers?" Baby Pipp asked.

"Yeah, we got 'em." Baby Misty replied.

"Perfect! Now we'll wait for Hitch and Sparky to arrive after they went shopping." Baby Zipp said, excitedly.