Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 11)

Violet Frost, Onyx, Dapple a.k.a. Bongo Beats, and Baby Izzy Moonbow are also shopping together at the Nightmarket, in order to search for baby toys.

Baby Izzy Moonbow looked at the glitter stand (the same glitter stand that the Mane 6 already went to and showed the other ponies how they turned into babies).

"Huh?" Baby Izzy asked in confusion.

The flashback begins.

"Wheeee!" Baby Izzy cheered, as he turned and saw her jumping back into the glitter stand, which was restocked before Baby Izzy jumped onto a pink glitter, which made her mane have multicolors of orange, yellow, and light green as she jumped into an orange glitter, which made her horn orange like a carrot, and then into the purple glitter, which gave her a glitter beard like the one as she giggled with sparkles in her eyes before she trotted off.

Alphabittle groaned tiredly. "This is getting tiring." Alphabittle moaned, as he gave Baby Pipp to Posey and trotted after Baby Izzy before he looked at Posey. "Watch Pipp until I get back!" Alphabittle firmly added, as he trotted off.

Posey watches Alphabittle go as Baby Pipp gives giggles while Posey looks at the dragon-turned-baby nervously with an eye twitch since Baby Pipp is part dragon.

Alphabittle chase after Baby Izzy.

Baby Izzy Moonbow remembered and decided not to have a rainbow mane, a carrot horn, and a glitterbeard.

"Izzy, I found the baby toys." Violet said, as she showed Baby Izzy the baby stand.

"There they are." Baby Izzy said, happily.

"What baby toys do we need to get?" Onyx asked.

"Should we get as many baby toys as we can?" Baby Izzy asked.

"Sure." Dapple replied.

They got enough baby toys like Baby Izzy asked for.

"That's all of them." Violet Frost said.

"Let's get to the Marestream. We'll be safe there, and we'll wait for the others." Baby Izzy said.

"Yeah, let's go." Violet Frost said.

Violet Frost, Onyx, Dapple a.k.a. Bongo Beats, and Baby Izzy Moonbow exited the Nightmarket and went outside.

Violet Frost, Onyx, Dapple a.k.a. Bongo Beats, and Baby Izzy Moonbow arrived at the Marestream and got their groceries inside, where Posey Bloom, Dahlia, Comet, Baby Sunny Starscout, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, the Pippsqueaks, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, Baby Zipp Storm, and Baby Pipp Petals are waiting.

"So, did you find the baby toys, Izzy?" Baby Sunny asked.

"Yeah, we sure did." Baby Izzy replied.

"Let's wait for Misty, Hitch, and Sparky to come back." Baby Zipp said.