it's 2024...

Wow.. 

Time really does fly I guess

I firstly just wanted to say that I completely forgot that this creation of mine even existed, let alone that it was still visible to people. 

I believe I started this book when I was about 13/14 (yes the wattpad stereotype is true, sue me). I wouldn't even want to read it back to see the horrors my young teenage mind conjured up, but the very fact that thirty thousand people have read this over the years is absolutely incomprehensible to me. I am utterly shocked, but also pleasantly surprised, and don't know whether to apologise to the people who have read this because of its inevitable bad writing or whether to thank you all for powering through.

I am now almost 20,  which is pretty crazy. I used to wonder a lot when writing this or consuming any other kpop content how my life might change as I grow up, and to be honest it really hasn't. I still consume  content, although sadly in lesser amounts because life does get busy, and i'm also gradually getting back into writing (hopefully I am a bit better now though haha). 

I am now faced with the dilemma of whether I walk away from this for good and close this chapter, or whether to dive back in and attempt to decipher what I was trying to get at with this whole story (because yes, I have completely forgotten the plot) and do a grand finale/conclusion. 

... Let me know what you think I suppose? 

And if I don't return here, I am on AO3 @beforeourrspring , so stay tuned I guess?

thank you, and stay happy everyone <3