˜"*°•. Beginning of the End .•°*"˜

- 52 -

Forget all the reasons Why it won't work, And believe in the one reason Why it will ———————————————————————

Why it won't work,
And believe in the one reason
Why it will
———————————————————————

Jungguks pov

Breakfast was now long finished and the four men that  were set to leave were now lined up at the exit, waiting for their driver to come and escort them to a separate safe location. They all knew that it wasn't long until they had to part ways, and even though it was only for a few days, there was an unspoken sense of worry in the air.

Yoongi, much like in most situations, was the first to address this as he looked at the four worried men
   "We'll be fine guys please don't worry about us. Jungguk has been over this with us and we've been working our asses off for so long. We also have about twelve back up plans and a shit tonne of assistance from the police force. Nothing is going to happen."

As if it were perfectly planned, as soon as Yoongi had finished his speech a small knock was heard at the door which signalled the arrival of the driver. Hoseok was the first to come and hug me as he quote on quote 'didn't want to stick around for the mushiness of the couples' before turning round and heading to exit. Once he had left, I watched on as Jimin and jin both walked up to engulf their significant others in worried hugs and short pecks to signify the overwhelming sense trust they had despite all of their uneasiness. They then both gave me a supportive smile before following Hoseoks footsteps, which left Taehyung as the only one due to leave.

" we'll leave you two to it" Namjoon said with a knowing smile, although he still seemed as if he didn't plan on moving an inch

   "Ugh we will be upstairs when you're ready jungguk. " Yoongi eventually decides to intervene, dragging both kihyun and Namjoon up the stairs, cursing out the his clear meddling

Once finally alone, I turn towards Taehyung who has a small smile plastered on his face. I had discovered in the more recent weeks that no matter what the situation, when seeing the older man flash one of his teeth grins, everything in my mind is able to settle as if he has the ability to bring me back into reality.

" hey" he started

    " hi"

We both giggle at one another's stupidity

" you know, I'm going to miss you gguk"

     "It's like two days tae"

" shut up you know what I mean. I've spent the last every single day of the last few months with you by my side, and I feel it's going to be empty without you"

In that moment, taehyung edged closer towards me until our foreheads were touching , his hands now wrapped around my neck and mine moved to settle in the dip of his hips.