˜"*°•. Long journeys .•°*"˜

- 45 -

ιт ωσυℓ∂ вє ѕσ ρσєтι¢ ιƒ ι ∂ιє∂ ∂ιѕтяα¢тє∂ ву α яєαя νιєω αєѕтнєтι¢  נυѕт ѕтαяιηg αт тнє ѕку——————————————————-

ιт ωσυвє ѕσ ρσєтι¢
ιƒ ιιє
ιѕтяα¢тє
ву α яєαя νιєω αєѕтнєтι¢  נυѕт ѕтαяιηg
αт тнє ѕку
——————————————————-

Jungguks pov

It was now coming up to 5am and three strong knocks were geared echoing through the house. We had quickly shoved some stuff in a bag and tae returned to the sofa whilst I paced back and forth across the hallway.

Once I register the knocks at the door I grab the two small bags placed near the entrance and call Tae over.

" you ready? " I ask with a deep breath.

" I should probably be asking you that you fool "

I smile slightly at the others reply " I'm fine. I'll be fine "

" well me too then " he said with a reassuring nod.

I unbolt the door and see a clearly stressed Yoongi.
" you guys good? " he questions and we both nod in reply
" okay then let's go. We have no time to waste. "

We walk out into the parking lot to a sort of van sort of large car vehicle that Yoongi had clearly gotten for the occasion.
The sky was still pitch black and the stars could be seen scattered throughout the sky.
I went round the back of the car to place the bags in the boot before returning to the side door. Once opened you could see an array of equally as cautious and apprehensive facial expressions. Jimin has fallen asleep and was resting on Hoseoks shoulder. Namjoon was in the front passenger seat while Yoongi was driving.
Jin was the closes to the door and got out in order to allow me and taehyung to occupy the back two seats of the blacked out mode of transport.
Once we were all now seated and the door had been closed the obvious tension in the air felt thick and the stress coming off of everyone was immense. Namjoon quite clearly sensed this and decided to address those around him.

" listen we have this all under control I promise you please don't stress. Me and Yoongi have been doing this for years. It's our job and we wouldn't put the ones we love in danger. "

After this everyone seemed to loosen up a bit. I thought that the speech had done and began to relax into my chair however I caught Yoongi making eye contact with me through the mirror.

" listen Jungguk. " he then said in a raspy yet caring voice
" I know that right now you especially are probably freaking out. I want you to know that as much as you may regret bringing us into this or causing us danger we wouldn't be here doing this if we didn't care. So please do not feel like you are causing us any sort of inconvenience because you're doing the exact opposite. And after hearing all of the terrible things you've been through I'm sure all of us are just wishing for this to all be over "