˜"*°•. Game Plan .•°*"˜

- 48 -

ι тняєω ωιѕнєѕ ιηтσ тнє ηιgнт αη∂ ωαιтє∂ ƒσятнє ѕтαяѕ тσ ¢αт¢н тнєм

ι тняєω ωιѕнєѕ
ιηтσ тнє ηιgнт
αηωαιтє∂ ƒσя
тнє ѕтαяѕ тσ
¢αт¢н тнєм.
————————————————————

Jungguks pov

One minute the two of us had fallen asleep in each other's arms and the next we were awakened by a strange ringing noise that blasted through the entire house.
           I sat up quickly which caused taehyung to stir a little and proceeded to head out into the hallway. Apparently the others had also been alarmed by the sound as one by one, we all started exiting the rooms, meeting out in the hallway. Yoongi and namjoon quickly took a hold of the situation and reassured the others to go back in their rooms as they were able to deal with it however just as I was about to turn around, the smaller of the two beckoned for me to follow them down the stairs.
   " so uh what the fuck is happening right
now ? " I question in a sort of panicked whisper as I knew that they were probably just down playing the issue at hand.

" that ringing means someone has been detected coming down the drive. It could just be a misunderstanding but you can never be too sure so we're going to the surveillance room to see what's happening " Yoongi replied in a much calmer tone.

" does that mean I should be worried, or? Just because your weirdly chill voice is both comforting and off putting at the same time "

" ugh just shut up and follow us " he replies with a chuckle and the roll of his eyes.

Before we were able to get to the control room the alarm stops abruptly yet it is replaced with three faint knocks at the door.
The three of us look at each other as equally startled and on edge. We then began to slowly head over to a small box near placed near the phoney entrance of the house.
The two older men looked at each other and as if they spoke to each other through a single glare, namjoon begins to head further towards said box. A small button on the front was pressed and the sound of static momentarily  rang through the air.
" number? " he then said bluntly, waiting for a reply.
Those few seconds honestly seemed like a thousand years to me as thoughts such as what if he found me? Ran through my head.

When a rather calm and humorous voice however, then came out with the words
" ten zero four now let me in fuckers I've been driving for ages " all prior thoughts were erased and my breath began to steady. The other two males also seemed to have the same reaction as they let out a slight chuckle and waited for the unknown male to enter.
      Sure I was slightly confused at this seemingly new person appearing out of nowhere but it was much better than the man I was dreading to see.