˜"*°•. The Outing .•°*"˜

- 41 -

" ησ " мιgнт мαкє тнєм αηgяувυтιт ωιℓℓ мαкє уσυ ƒяєє

" ησ "
мιgнт мαкє тнєм αηgяу
вυт
ιт ωιℓℓ мαкє уσυ ƒяєє

- ιƒ ησ σηє нαѕ єνєя тσуσυ, уσυя ƒяєєσм ιѕ мσяє ιмρσятαηт тнαη тнєιя αηgєя
————————————————————

It felt nice to be free again

Free from all the restraints in my life and the people that stopped me and told whether or not I could go out or what I could or couldn't do.
     As I felt the crisp nights breeze pass across my face, I finally knew how valuable freedom actually is and how important family is.
       Not just blood family however. The kind of family that comes to you in a time of need and protects you. Not because they are obliged to do so, but because they love and care for you deeply and want nothing but the best for you.
          Today was the first birthday for a long time that I am having with any sort of family, regardless of whether they are real or not. It is the first birthday where I can feel the love and appreciation of others around me allowing me to finally feel like I belong somewhere.

The sound of chaotic pedestrians and the slight tapping of high heels starts to get closer as we move deeper into the night life.
        I turn towards the other six men and joke
" and I don't want you fuckers being completely trashed.  It's still my birthday after all and I would appreciate it if you remembered a fraction "

" well that's no fair " Jimin says in a childish voice before Yoongi quickly interrupts his saying " no worries. I'll control him"

The others begin to pick up their pace in order to get to the destination sooner but Tae trails behind and stays close beside me
" are you not drinking then gguks? "

" nah. Call me stupid but I've seen what it does to my stepdad so I think I'll just enjoy the night and watch over you all "

" no it's really not stupid. I completely understand your reasoning. "

A comfortable silence settles for a while before taehyung says

" yanno what "

" what Tae "

" if your not drinking I won't either "

I roll my eyes slightly at the overly confident male " Tae don't be stupi-"