˜"*°•.What are you doing !? .•°*"˜

- 3 -

ι'∂ ѕтαη∂ ιη тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σƒ уσυя нєαят αη∂ тєℓℓ уσυ, ι'м ησт σя αƒrαιd σƒ уσυя dαяк~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

αη∂ тєℓℓ уσυ,
ι'м ησт σя αƒrαιd σƒ
уσυя dαяк
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's pov

"Fuck! What are you doing?"
Without thinking, I ran to the man as fast as I could.
I grabbed his T-shirt and yanked him in order to try bring him back onto the roof.

Because of the amount of force I used, I end up falling and landing on my back. The male then also flew back and landed in the space next to me and I end up looking straight into his eyes. By doing this I hoped I would see a hint of something in order to tell me more about this mysterious person.

But there was nothing

They were almost completely blank.

He looks as if he's completely zoned out from everyone and everything.

I'm that moment I couldn't possibly imagine the pain he has had to go through and I don't know what went through my mind but the only thing I could think to do was take him with me.

And yes I know that was completely stupid because I had no idea who he was or what happened to him. But I just felt like if I left him here he may try something stupid again.

I slowly make my way to my feet and look down at the man, still laying there as if he were frozen .
Fuck I thought, I've still got to get down the damn stairs . He's like twice my frigin size.
        Despite the overwhelming struggle I try my best to lift him up as carefully as I can and made my way towards the many flights of stairs. I decide that the best way to go about this was to put him on my back and try not to fall face first and die. Apparently this method worked because after a LOT of effort and me constantly trying Not to drop him, I finally made it to the bottom.

I use my last bit of energy to drag him to my car and put him down over the back seats.
Fuck he's heavy I thought to myself as I strap myself in.
      I adjust my mirror and finally get a proper glance at the man that I decided to supposedly 'steal away.'
   He had the most perfect face like I'm not even exaggerating. His jaw and cheek bones were extremely prominent which added to the fact that he looked like a complete god. I mean what? And then his eyes. They look like they could hold a thousand stars yet the only thing visible at the minute is pain.
I carried on staring at his eyes as if his aura was holding me in place until a faint voice broke my trance.
"Hey" he mumbled as he flashed me an awkward smile
"Urm... Hi"

~•~

                             Gguks pov