˜"*°•. Articles and phone calls .•°*"˜

-9-

тнєяє'ѕ αℓωαуѕ α gℓιммєя ιη тнσѕє ωнσ нανє вєєη тняσυgн тнє ∂αяк

ιη тнσѕє
ωнσ нανє вєєη тняσυgн
тнєαяк

————————————————————

I pulled into the parking lot and checked the time to find out that I was about five minutes early.
I decide to be 'productive' and mentally prepare myself for the day ahead.

Jesus Christ I hated this place.

It's not even that I hate the job because I've always enjoyed writing. It's just the people. Why were they such dicks?

Yet no matter how much I hate them, I just have to get on with it and cope.

I've told the others about the shit I get at work and because of that, occasionally Yoongi or joon will come to visit, which helps me momentarily but then they leave, and there's my boss to deal with.

Honestly.

It's amazing how two faced he is. I mean how can someone be suck a prick but as soon as someone else comes along, he can act like the worlds greatest manager.

I left behind my daily thoughts and realise it's time to enter 'the hell hole.'

I inhale and prep myself for the final time before unbuckling my seatbelt and gathering my belongings needed for the day, including the food jungguk made for me because -and I quote- you know you have to eat right?

I then close the door of my car, lock it and make my way inside.

As soon as I step in, I receive a mixture of stares.

There were 'the straights' that glare at me for being a 'fag', the women that think I'm a disgusting human, the other creepy older men that look at me like I'm a piece of meat and likewise the other women that think they can 'turn me'.

I just wish I could be a normal person in this office like Jesus.

Despite all the stares, I make my way to my desk and set my things down

It took less than three minutes before I hear my boss yell "oi dipshit board meeting in five hope you came prepared "
I just roll my eyes and nod with a smile

Self control tae. Come on. You can do it.

I collect up the note books that I have used to write ideas and article plans in, and make my way into the board meeting -otherwise known as the 'rise of the homophobes'-

Its at times like this where I just think about the fact that one of the only reasons they haven't fired me out yet is because 70% of the time I'm the idiot that has to come up with project ideas, develop on them, get information and so on.