˜"*°•. Ties and close proximity .•°*"˜

-8-

ι ωяαρρєd муѕєℓƒιη тнє ηιgнт ѕкιєѕвє¢αυѕє тнє dαякηєѕѕωαѕ му ¢ℓυт¢н вυт ωнєη ι яєαd уσυя ѕαd єуєѕ ι кηєω ι'd ηєνєя ℓσνє αηутнιηg αѕ мυ¢н

ι ωяαρρєd муѕєƒ
ιη тнє ηιgнт ѕкιєѕ
вє¢αυѕє тнє dαякηєѕѕ
ωαѕ му ¢ℓυт¢н
вυт ωнєη ι яєαd
уσυя ѕαd єуєѕ
ι кηєω ι'd ηєνєя
ℓσνє αηутнιηg αѕ мυ¢н

————————————————————
It was now coming up to 10am. We had all finished eating and the awkwardness had eventually died out. We had had a range of conversations from Favourite colours, to pets, to kinks (  yes Jimin started that one and I VERY quickly cut him off ) and I was now getting ready to leave for work

I look in the mirror for about the fifth time, but decide to run upstairs to switch my ties.

Gotta be presentable after all

I open a certain part of my wardrobe, revealing the section that contained many ( and I mean MANY) dress ties. I then start sorting through them thinking/ Nope this doesn't match, or that one, or that one,,, AH I mentally jumped and I pull out a plain navy tie with a small snake on. This will do.

Just as I began messing around with it, trying to make it seem presentable, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs behind me.

I expected it to just be jiminie however I was (rather nicely) surprised when I turned round and was met with the sight of jungguk. 

" oh hey what's up you need something? " I say, whilst tying to distract myself from his alluring eyes and disguise the fact that I was about to loose my mind,,, again.
Jesus Christ save me now

" oh no just that the others said you stress a lot before work so I thought I'd come up and yano tell you to calm the heck down "

" oh haha okay then. You don't have to, at this point I usually over stress so I'm used to it. "

" wow I never would have guessedddd " he said jokingly as he rolled his eyes " but for real I've noticed  Your stressed like 24/7. And I've known you for literally a day"

I look at him again smiling? Does he care? Is he trying to be nice? Am I really that stressed? Is it that obvious?

I once again break from my thoughts upon hearing him speak again.

" Jesus Christ are you still messing with that tie?" He asks in a sarcastic tone

He then starts walking closer towards me.

Alarmed, I begin to backup until I find myself pinned against my wardrobe. He then stands directly in front of me and reaches for my collar.

" let me do it ya idiot "

at this point my head is all over the place. Oh my god. What the heck. Okay he's really hot. Like juesususss Christ. He's like in front of my face. Like close proximity. Like my personal bubble. What am I even saying-

I could feel his breath near my face as he carefully undoes the mess that I had previously created.

He then starts to re wrap it around my neck and create loops to form a perfectly presentable tie.

And obviously, The whole time my heart was actually out of my chest. Living ? We don't know her.

Between the close proximity, and his hands being so close to my neck, it was pretty safe to say, I was a complete blushing mess.

I could have swore I saw him smirk but at the time I was a complete mess, and focused way more on regaining some control over myself than whatever situation unfolding before me.

As I try my hardest to pull myself together, I notice how his focused look begins to disappear, as he takes a slight step back and pulls my collar back down.

I look down trying to avoid eye contact

" there you go. All done " he flashed me a cheeky smile
" and now you can stop fiddling with you damn tie. "

He then begins to leave the room however right before the exit he turns around.

"Oh -"

At this moment I am still looking down at my feet like they are the most interesting thing in the world as I realise that I am definitely not regaining any composure any time soon.

"- if I see you touch your hair one more time I swear I'll cut your fingers off"

I giggle at the sudden threat and slowly raise my head.

He then looks at me with wide eyes and says in the most calming way " seriously you look fine tough don't worry about other people. " before smiling and leaving my room

Jesus Christ tae what the fuck was that like obvious much? But oh my he was so close and agh -

I decide to stop cursing at myself for my inability to control my thoughts, and decide to check the time 

10:02am

Shit I better go then

I grab my things and run down the stairs, quickly put my shoes on and peeking into the room where the other three were.

" Guys I have to go okay? If you need something text and I should be back at around 9pm "

Jimin then looked at me suspiciously " hey tae let me see you out? " it was then I knew I should have run
God damn it park Jimin.

" bye tae " the other two said and they waved me off.

Before I could dash out of the apartment, Jimin grabbed my arm and I was met with a suggestive smirk

" not hot huh? " he raised his eyebrows

" fuck off Mochi I'm late " I say trying not to become an embarrassed mess

of course he heard everything.

Avoiding the subject completely I just blurt  " I'll be back later! "

And with that, I swiftly make my way out of the building, despite Jimin teasing  me from the door, start my car and make my way to my work.

Jeon jungguk what the hell are you doing to me?
==================================
- Surprise
- I acc did somethinggggg
- should be revising but I needed a breakkk
- this is Kind of just a filler because yes
- Sidenote I'm really tired rnnn 😹
- Exams are tragic, stress is high and art is hard
-It's going great tbhhh👏🏻

Jeon jungguk what the hell are you doing to me?==================================- Surprise- I acc did somethinggggg - should be revising but I needed a breakkk- this is Kind of just a filler because yes - Sidenote I'm really tired rnnn 😹- Exams ...

I miss this Thai baby ✊🏼✨
Sm wyd? Where's he at?