˜"*°•. Anniversary .•°*"˜

-28-

уσυ'яє тнє туρє σƒ ρєяѕση тнαт мαкєѕ ƒσяєνєя

тнαт мαкєѕ ƒσяєνєя

ѕєєм
тσσ ѕнσят.
————————————————————
Gguks pov

It was the day

The anniversary of my beloved mother's death

The day he took her away from me.

Upon opening my eyes my mood immediately dropped and I just felt everyone and everything fade into the dull blackness that was currently consuming me.

It wasn't unusual for me to distance myself on this specific day but I was usually used to being alone with me and my thoughts. Today however. I was with another person for the first time in years. I knew myself that I was going to do something stupid as my actions were often unpredictable yet I just thought I'd let the storm pass and prey that I wouldn't do something that would completely screw myself over.

I reluctantly make my way to my feet and trudge down the small set of stairs.

I thought that tae may be at work or something which secretly allowed me relief as that meant that I would be alone for the majority of the day, and me be able to get a hold of my mood. Unexpectedly, I am met with his usual peppy and upbeat self running around the living room with tannie in his arms.

Great

On any other day I would have internally coed at the sight and thought about how adorable this man was but today wasn't just any other day.

"Mornin gguk " I hear him say enthusiastically

I ignore his attempts to start a conversation and stroll into the kitchen.

" so I was thinkingggg "
He makes his way the the opposite side of the counter and continued as I poured myself a glass of orange juice
" why don't we go outside or something today "

Why today?
Why not tomorrow or next week?
I would have said yes without a doubt. But I mean, apparently I'm an idiot who can't control his emotions.

I managed to choke up a small and rather blunt reply "no"

" awww why so down grumpy pants " he says I'm a teasing voice

" taehyung seriously shut up " I could feel myself slowly loosing the ability to filter my emotions

He continued " ooh I see that someone got up on the wrong side of the bed "

I usually love his teasing.

He was so oblivious.
That's also my fault though.