˜"*°•. Endgame pt.2 .•°*"˜

- 54 -

What feels like the end is often just the beginning

What feels like
the end is
often just the
beginning

———————————————————————
>> warning: many of you are aware of what this scene may hold, so if you are sensitive to some of the earlier themes in the story then read with caution

3rd pov

Jungguk was nervous. Actually nervous was an understatement. Jungguk was absolutely terrified. Ever since the other men had shooed him downstairs, no matter how hard he tried to immerse himself in the action film on the tv and forget what was actually happening, he just couldn't. I mean I supposed that that was completely understandable though as it's not everyday that you get to plot the demise of a man that has abused you for many years. There was also still a small element of fear installed in the boy however, as the unknown was getting closer and closer and there was absolutely nothing that he could do to control it. As well as this, although jungguk had dealt with a variety of the sick torture methods that the married couple had put him through, the fact that 'this was the end' replayed in his head, and caused him to panic even further. What sort of tricks would sungwoon reveal from up his sleeve? And what would his wife want to do in addition?

All whilst these thoughts where whirring through the males head, a hurried voice came in and interrupted the quiet murmur of the television set.

"Okay gguk shits getting started"
Yoongis voice had initially startled him, yet when he realised the severity in his tone, he gave the elder his full attention.

"So we thought that a clever way of narrowing down sungwoons whereabouts would be to check the cctv cameras along all possible routes to this location. It took a hell of a long time but we managed to narrow it down"

" okay so how long do we have then?" Jungguk questioned, visibly panicked

Yoongi looked down slightly "If we've calculated everything correctly we think that he should arrive in around seven minutes"

"Jesus Christ" the younger then muttered under his breath before collecting himself once again "so Im fussing that I should leave you to set up now then?"

The two then stare at each other for a moment, an unspoken message being transferred through the singular gaze.

"We're gonna keep you safe kiddo"

Jungguk then smiled "I know you are"

It wasn't long after that, that the wave of people began to emerge and the final positions were taken. The direction of "acting normal" was becoming increasingly harder with all of the echoing voices and hurried footsteps. Jungguk assumed that the conversation that he shared with Yoongi was presumably going to be the last before the entire event unfolded, so he sat himself amongst the pillows on the sofa and watched the mental clock that was ticking down in his head for seven minutes.
       The bodies soon came to a halt and and had disappeared into their fixed positions which allowed  the panicked boy in the middle of the living room to guess that the elder man and his wife were soon to arrive. His suspicions were soon backed up when he heard a small shout from what he could immediately identify as the surveillance room