˜"*°•. What Now? .•°*"˜

-43-

уσυ'яє тнє туρє σƒ ρєяѕσηтнαт мαкє ƒσяєνєя ѕєємтσσ ѕнσят————————————————————

тнαт мαкє ƒσяєνєя ѕєєм
тσσ ѕнσят
————————————————————

After a lot of awkward silence we all finally arrived back at Taehyungs house. As soon as we get in we all walk over in to the living room and sit ourselves Down across the two sofas.

We all clearly were unable to think of a way to starts this whole coversation off and just sat there for a good two minutes.
Despite the occurrences of the past few hours I for some reason felt an over wash or just guilt. I wasn't sure what was running through anyone else's mind but all I could think about was the fact he knows where I am now. He has seen their faces for gods sake and he may have been drunk but he is a smart man and was pretty much capable of anything.
I took an opportunity to break free of my panic and blurt our the only words I could think of at the moment.

" I'm really sorry guys. For today. For everything "

The others just sighed
" I swear to god kid you have a real problem with apologising "

" yeah but you don't get it Yoongi he knows you guys he's seen me he's going to fucking kill me I swear "
By this point I was stressed out beyond my own will

" take off you're jacket jungguk "
Yoongi then said bluntly

" what? " I reply rather taken back

" you heard me. Give me your jacket "

He beckons his hands for me to hand it over and  I reluctantly do so.

" wh-why do you want the jacket ? "

I receive no reply however he fiddled around with it for a while before ripping the inner lining of the jacket out.
      I was about to ask why on earth he had torn the jacket to shreds however when he pulled out a small wire I became even more confused and decided to allow him to continue with whatever he was doing in order to get answers.

" everyone gather round "

Yoongi cleaned off the table and pulled out his laptop and a few other documents along with the wire he had just made appear.
I was slightly glad at the fact that the others seemed just as confused as I was however when Yoongi bluntly muttered the words

" ready joon "
A more ominous atmosphere came over the room and they exchanged a slight knowing look before joon replied with
" you sure about this? It's early. "
Despite the weariness in his tone the other responds completely confident in his decision saying
" of course. I feel like we've got enough and it's now or never "