˜"*°•. Tv shows and Cooking.•°*"˜

-21-

αη αℓ¢нємιѕт σƒ нєαятѕ тнєу тυяηє∂ му ѕσυℓтσ gσℓ∂————————————————————

αη α¢нємιѕт σƒ нєαятѕ
тнєу тυяηєму ѕσυ
тσ gσ
————————————————————

Tae's PoV

I had been quite distant for the past few weeks, only slightly getting to know the boy that I had taken into my home, as I had a lot of work from to complete.

It was now however, my weekend off and I had been planning all week to surprise Jungguk with a drag race marathon ( yes I have successfully forced him to start watching it ) and a shit ton of snacks.

It was now Friday and I had left work early to stop of at the shop and grab all sorts of snacks like chocolate and popcorn and different crisps and other things.

I was also completely intent on attempting to make some sort of dinner and prove that I'm  not a complete cultz. Furthermore, ever since
He'd come, Jungguk had been in charge of all things related to cooking and had chimed in with a lot of the other house chores to help me out so I just really wanted to do something to show him how thankful I am for his company.

I walk through the the many isles of the supermarket, searching through and grabbing all the ingredients from my list in order to make kimchi ramyeon.

Let's hope I don't set the kitchen on fire
I thought to myself as I checkout with my items, pack the car and make my way home.

~•~

When I arrive home, I am met with a sleeping jungguk sprawled out across the sofa, T-shirt slightly raised with Tannie perched in his lap.

I will honestly never get over the sight

I make my way to the kitchen and quietly unpack the bags, while organising the food I had bought, making sure to be careful not to wake the resting boy from his slumber.

It was coming up to 7pm and I had currently been attempting to cook for the past half hour and to my surprise, it had actually turned out okay.

I leave the food for a further five minutes before I begin to dish up the food.

While grabbing the plates, I hear the boy tossing and turning until he finally sits up, scratching his exposed stomach and fixing his hair.

As soon as he gets a glimpse of me and the smell of the food in the air he smiles and gets up.

Despite his half asleep state and husky voice, he strolls over towards the edge of the counter and smirks while cheekily saying
" ooh so you're a chef now huh? "