Chapter 49

CHAPTER 49

"Wife, I'm already fixing the documents for your and Vio's migration to the Philippines." 

May mga pagkakataon pa rin na nangangamba ako sa maaaring mangyari sa aming tatlo, lalo na at may bata na rin kaming kasama. Valerio has lots of men guarding and protecting us in and out of the mafia. Nasa panig din namin si Nikolas at Jorge. Every ports and airports, private and public, are being monitored in case the two mafia bosses plan to escape the country. 

The last I heard about the two, they were residing on a private island in Majorca, surrounded by almost two hundred members, from the Marchetti and Adriano mafia. Isa rin iyon sa tinututukan ng mga tauhan ni Valerio bukod pa sa ibang illegal activities na palihim na pinagpapatuloy ng mga grupo. 

Of course, those activities are their sources of income. Tuluyan nang nakuha ni Nikolas ang mga kompanya ng kanyang tatay, habang ako naman ay nakuha ko rin ang lahat ng kay papa. 

And since we know we're close to capturing the Adriano and Marchetti bosses, we plan on leaving for the Philippines for good. 

"Valerio," I whimpered, pulling him closer to me until I convulsed then stilled under him. 

While he pumped deeper and faster, he grew thicker and harder. His breath rasped while he nipped my neck. I just had my orgasm but his lips against my skin and the sound of his voice threatened my insides to clench again. 

He pushed harder and remained like that, throbbing and spilling inside me. Mas ibinaba pa niya ang katawan sa akin at niyakap ako, humahalik sa pisngi at sa gilid ng aking leeg. I hugged him tighter, clinging to him, trying to calm myself from the mindblowing orgasm we've exchanged for I-lost-count times already. 

"I love you, baby. I love you so much. You're my life," He whispered as his left hand stroked my waist, squeezing lightly, then back on caressing me. 

Umangat siya nang kaunti para silipin ang mukha ko. He stifled a smirk and glided his finger on my cheek. 

"Eres tan hermosa mi amor. (You're so beautiful, my love)." 

"Just so you know..." I said, trailing his jaw with a little stubble, "...I didn't understand a single thing you said."

His brows arched and chuckled. "Hmm?" He teased. 

"You don't start a topic while fucking me, Valerio. One thing at a time, baby." 

Humalakhak siya at humawak sa magkabila kong baywang bago umikot. Nakahiga na siya habang nasa ibabaw niya ako at ang buong bigat ko ay nasa kanya. He's still throbbing inside me and he likes to leave it like that for a few minutes after sex. 

Umangat siya at sumandal sa headboard habang hinihila ako paangat din. Hinawi niya ang buhok kong humaharang sa aking mukha at pinatakan ng halik ang noo ko. 

"If I also remember it correctly," He chuckled, "The first thing I opened up was my team conducted another buy-bust operation and captured over fifty members of the mafia and seized two hundred million euros worth of cocaine and meth." 

Tumango tango ako at habang iniisa isa niya ang mga sinabi kanina ay pinaglalaruan ko ang labi niyang namumula. 

"Baby, you're distracting me," He softly said. "Want my lips on your pussy?" 

"Focus, Valerio." I grinned and combed his hair with my fingers instead. "Then?" 

"I'm working on Vio's documents for school transfer and his papers acknowledging he's a dual Filipino citizen."