Chapter 23

I grip his arm but his movements don't stop, his fingers grazing over my slit through my panties.

"You can't keep doing this" I tell him, but my voice is shaky.
I let out a deep breath trying to keep my composure.
"I can't huh? Just like I can't feel how drenched you are for me right now?"

His head buries into my neck, kissing and sucking till I'm a needy mess.
The whole time his fingers don't stop teasing me.
And all I want to do is scream for him to just touch me already.
But I can't let myself do that.
I won't.

I can fell his smirk against my skin as I part my legs a bit wider, his fingers pulling my panties to the side.
He groans as he feels how wet he's made me, pulling back to look into my eyes.
"You get like this for everyone or just the ones you 'hate' princess?" He smirks.

His fingers glide over my clit, making me catch my breath,
"Fuck you." I get out slowly, my voice coming out as more of a needy whimper than I was intending.

"Oh don't worry princess, you will."
I open my mouth to respond but then he pushes two fingers inside me, making me moan.

He grabs my jaw, bringing his lips to mine as his fingers curl inside me.
I needed this.
And I hated how badly I needed him right now.

"So fuckin tight- fuck. If you can barely take my fingers, how are you gonna take my cock, huh princess?" He smirks
My back arches up as he rubs my clit faster with his thumb, his fingers continuing inside me.

I let out a broken whine, feeling my orgasm coming already.
"That's alright baby, you'll take me. I know you can."
Just the thought of him fucking me nearly sends me over the edge, my hips moving in sync with his fingers.

"Atta girl. Cum for me gorgeous." He rasps, his eyes never leaving mine.
And I can't hold it back anymore.

My mouth falls open as it hits me, his fingers never breaking rhythm as I ride out my orgasm.
He doesn't stop until I'm shaking, finally sliding his fingers out of me and bringing them to his lips.

I can't look away as he sucks them clean, a deep groan rumbling in his chest.
"Fuck- now I have to have a taste." he grins.

My eyes widen as he gets between my legs, yanking my shorts and panties down in one go.
I practically yelp when he drags my hips to him, leaning forward to kiss down my stomach.

"Kain- I don't know what you think you're doing but-" he cuts me off, his mouth covering my pussy as he licks all the way up to my clit.
He circles around it, still sensitive from the orgasm I just had.
"Oh I know exactly what I'm doing." He smirks up at me before going back between my legs.

I can't even argue it as he coaxes a moan from me, eating me like he's damn starved.
His arms wrap around my thighs, keeping me nice and spread wide for him.
Leaving me nowhere to run, nothing else to do but take what he gives me.

"You can fight this all you want princess..."
He licks and sucks over my sensitive pussy, making me cry out.
"....but I can taste how bad you want me"

I cover my mouth, trying to muffle the moans he forces out of me.
I don't know how but this man seems to work my body like he's studied it for years.

My hips attempt to jerk away from him, it all feeling so overwhelming.
But he doesn't let me go.

I grip onto his hair with both hands, tugging on it to try and slow him down but nothing deters him.
In a matter of seconds he has me cumming again for him, my hands going to grip his soft sheets.