Years later

You don't fully remember what happened all those years, just knowing that the smiling critters were alive and helped you all with everything. 

Right now you were with your older brother's girlfriend in the living room watching a show as your two brothers, and two other friends were upstairs for something. "You know that's crazy that you literally lived in Poppy Playtime. Honestly, Poppy was my favorite toy back then, sadly I couldn't afford one." Milla answered as you told her one part of your memory of living there. "Yeah, living toys are hard to back up, but then again I was a child ba-" You didn't continue as the door bell rang in your huge home making you jump a bit. "Armon!" Your future sister-in-law yelled at your brother upstairs. "Yeah honey!" He yelled back as she continued. "Did you order pizza or something? Cuz someone is at the door!?" With that your Older brother came down confused as he went straight to the door only to find no one there just a VHS tape on the ground with a piece of paper. 

"What?" He was out right extremely confused from the package as he got it inside. The reason being as it was Playcare logo in the mail. "I thought that place shut down?" They spoke again as he looked at you both on the couch then at that package. "Girls please hold this for now I'll go upstairs to find the VHS player real quick." He started handing up the package then heading up stairs while getting his phone to call someone.  "Huh? Playcare? That's weird?" Milla thought as you nodded looking at the box. 

Armon was calling his teacher Ricky as he was explaining the situation to him while finding the player itself. "What? Let me go over there to see what's it about too." He answered while Armon agreed as he finally found the player. "Alright talk to you soon." He hung up as he was going down from the attic calling out your twin brother Lucas and his friend Brad to the living room. "Alright will be down there in two minutes." He spoke out finishing his very last report for school.

"Alright girls, just wait here a few minutes while I get everything set up, the boys come down stairs, and Ricky will be coming by too." He spoke as you both nodded making you smile knowing Ricky will be coming to see you all again. "Really it's been a while since he came by!" You spoke happily as he's mostly like an uncle to you all. "Yup and for now I hope you both don't mind doing something to eat or get food delivered?" He asked as you both looked at each other and smirked. "I know those faces, here's my phone get what you want." He said handing the phone to his girlfriend as we decide on what to get. "We haven't had pizza in a while, but I also want a burger with fries?" You spoke as she nodded then the boys came down with us.

"What you all ordering over here?" He asked then out of no where talking you back to the couch. "AHH! You hore!" You yelled laughing as he laughed with and offended pose getting off you. "*Gasp* You slut!" Then you both laughed as the three people around you rolled their eyes already used to it. "We can't decide on pizza or burgers with fries!" You smiled thinking of food like it's your lover. "How about both? As McDonalds does have the box deal with normal and spice burgers, 20 Piece nuggets, fries along with a side of basket fries. While the pizza we could get two boxes since we might be eating from each one. Oh let's not forget the bread sticks ok." Lucas answered as you nodded liking the idea. "We also have online coupons too! So everything could be a little cheaper. Also Uncle Ricky is coming by!" You told him as his face lite up hearing his name. "Really hell yeah! We must get the orders now if he wants to eat." Lucas spoke as Milla nodded knowing that she saved a lot of coupons to use now. "Alright done, they should get here in like 20 minutes." She spoke placing the phone down seeing her boyfriend looking at some kind of letter with his face in a concerned way. With his hand covering is mouth as his eyebrows close together in a concentrated way. 

Milla was about to speak to him when their was a knock at the door making the two teens get up to get the door while the other one is on the floor sitting down also looking at the twins. "They really are nearly similar." Brad spoke as Milla giggled at his statement making her nod her head in agreement. "Yeah, they really do live up to twin things subconsciously actually, but they are way too different just from living with them." She added as he looked at her nodding then back at them seeing how the younger female twin jumped at their uncle like a child. For everyone their you are in the short side even though your tall around a few people. While the older twin hand shakes his uncle with the younger one still in his arms. "Damn, you've grown taller kid, just like your brother and your father. While you little missy are the same height as your short mother." He laughed as he was a muscular person just never showing off about it, along with his tattoos.