Chapter 9

-Dragar-

"You can't let get away with this! She cut my fucking arm off!"

"You threaten her. Not every human female is defensive Throg. You enter her property so she has every right to protect herself."

"Why are you picking up for her?"

"She's right you're wrong and there's nothing you can do about it. Now be a fucking man and admit you're in the wrong. You can't be a good chief with that attitude so get rid of it."

He glare at me and I glare back.

"Send him home when you're done fixing him up."

"Yes Chief."

With a final glare I left the cave. I'm proud of Salem. She protect herself and I love that.

When I got back to her house I smell the blood. Orc blood has a distinctive smell so it's hard to pass it off as a animal or such.

I walk up the steps and open the door. I remove my shoes and walk further into the house.

"You came back."

I look up at the stairs where she was sitting, blood still on her clothes.

"Salem."

"I thought you wouldn't come back."

"I don't blame you Salem." I walk up the stairs to her. "You protect yourself and I can't be mad at you for that."

She run her hand through her hair and stand up. I look at her as she look everywhere but at me.

I grab her by the waist and pull her against my body.

"Look at me Salem." She look at me but her eyes were empty. "What is it?"

"I can't do this."

"You mean us?"

"A man almost kill me cause I'm close to you."

"The reason is because I refused to do something. They just want to take out their anger on someone."

"I never dated a guy for more than a month."

"I'm a orc Salem." She smile and the light return to her eyes. "That's the smile I want to see."

I kiss her lips before picking her up.

"The blood on you is distracting."

She give me directions to her room.

"You're not going to follow me into the shower are you?"

"If I do I will fuck you. Hard."

She blush and I open her bedroom door then set her down.

"Hurry before I change my mind."

She ran to the bathroom and close the door. I look around her room. It was very big with a large bed in the middle and a side table. Apart from that there wasn't much furnitures. I sit on her bed and take up the book on the nightstand.

I was surprise when I saw all the art work. She's very talented. I skip through to the last page, where a picture of me sat. She even get the smallest details.

"I see you found my secret."