Chapter 3

Walking through the door I kick my shoes off and hang up my coat. Another successful day.

"Hey girl." I pick up Clover who is a little attention seeker. She's a shifter meaning she can shift into a woman but she's mostly in cat form. She tend to disappear days at a time so I don't see her so often.

I place her on the couch and head to my room. I place the bags on one side and head into the bathroom for a shower.

After my shower I make some food for me and Clover, then she was gone again. She probably have a family somewhere. She's a shifter after all.

She's here because I save her. Hunters were hunting her kind and she got caught in the crossfire. She go and come after that.

I heard sounds outside and went to investigate.

"This is awesome. Its huge."

I open the door and cross my arms.

"You actually came."

"This is the woman? She's human." My eyes went to the man standing behind Dragar, giving me the dirtiest looks.

"Whatever I did to you sorry. But you're on my property so be a little more polite."

He scoff.

"You can stay outside. The others are free to enter."

I step aside and let them in. They have to bend to pass through the doorway.

I close the door in the asshole's face.

"So where so we start?"Dragar asked.

I fold my arms and smile. "Your hair."

"No. Not the hair."

"Don't be a big baby. You'll still have your long hair. I promise."

"Fine."

Yay!

I bring him to the downstairs bathroom and tell him to sit in the tub. It's good thing I got a new tub installed so he can fit in. It's like the universe was giving me a sign.

I get the comb and remove the braids. His hair is very long.

I get the shampoo and wash his hair. My fingers went right through without a hitch. I wash the soap out and then massage the conditioner into his hair.

Once his hair was done I towel dry it and it's so shiny.

She step out of the bath and look in the mirror.

"You have better hair than me. Take a shower and I'll be back."

"How do you use this?"

Oh right.

I show him how the taps work and where the soap is before leaving the bathroom.

I head upstairs and collect the bag from my room. I give him ten minutes before going into the bathroom. Thank god he know the use of a towel.

"What next?"

"The best part. New clothes."

I pull out the largest t-shirt I could find at the store and sweatpants.

"Those aren't going to fit."

"I promise they will." I hand him the sweatpants and turn my back.

Privacy.

"Done."

I turn around and Lord have mercy on me. A man have never look so good in sweatpants to me before.

"So?"

"Perfect."

"I don't like how squeaky your voice got."

"Believe me it's a good kind of squeak. Now for the shirt and I hope I don't get a nose bleed from this."

He take the shirt without saying anything.

"OK. I'm impressed."

"Sit on the bowl." I put the seat down and he sit. I get the comb and give him two viking braids. Some big and some small. "Now we're done. Let's see what your people think."

I open the bathroom door and he step out.

"When can we go next? I'll get all the women."

I roll my eyes.