Chapter 19

Fucking hell.

I hate being weak. Fuck that. I hate being bedridden.

I got home yesterday and Dragar was having way to much fun taking care of me. I hate not being able to do anything for myself. Apart from feeding myself but that's different.

"OK so laundry is finish. Are you hungry?"

He set the basket aside and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I want out." He lift my chin and press a kiss to my lips.

"Relax. I'll take care of everything. Watch a movie and I will get you snacks."

"Fine."

"That's my girl. Aeliana is sleeping so you have peace and quiet for maybe an hour. Two tops."

"OK. Join me."

"Laundry."

"It can wait. Bring some junk food."

"Yes madam!" I throw a pillow at him. I sigh as he left the room and turn the TV on. At least I can do that.

Dragar soon return with a handful of chops and orange juice. Stupid doctor.

He get on my good side and I snuggle up against him. I choose Johnny Bravo cause why not.

"What's the point of that guy?"

"There's no plot. Just a guy who love women."

"Cool guy." I slap his chest. "I speak facts woman."

"Sure you do. If I find out you have more women out there I will cut your dick off."

"Then what will we use to make more babies?"

"Find another man."

He growl at me and I laugh.

"Don't play with me like that."

"Try me."

"You're lucky I love you."

I look up at him, my jaw on my lap. "What?"

"I fucking love you Salem and no other woman is going to join this equation."

"Don't make me cry Dragar."

"I can't wait for you to get better. I'm going to fuck you so hard the whole world will hear your screams."

"Fuck. You can't say things like that."

"I'll make sure you really can't get out of bed when I'm done with you."

God this man has a way with words.