Chapter 10

-Dragar-

I look up from the book as Salem sauntered over to me. She sit on my lap in the little towel that didn't do much to hide her full breast.

"You're very good."

"I know. But it's just to get my frustration out. There's nothing better than putting a pencil to paper to give your mind a break."

I put the book on the table and set her good on my lap. "You're special."

"That's a first." I slap her bum. "What's that for?"

"Crazy thinking. Anyone who can't see how amazing you are doesn't deserve you."

"Don't make me cry." I look down at her breast pressing against my chest. She has large breast but its makes it easy to hold. "Someone is excited."

I growl at her. She fucking know what's she's doing. I grab her ass cheeks. "Don't be a vixen."

I groan as I smell her arousal. Damn she's not showing any mercy here.

She slide off my lap and kneel between my legs. I look at her as my cock strain against my pants. She unbuckle my belt and pull my angry cock free.

She look up at me before licking the tip.

"Stop teasing me." I keep my hands behind my back cause if I touch her I will fuck her mouth so hard she cry. Just her fucking breathing on me was sending me over the edge.

She gagged as she take almost all of me me into her warm mouth.

"Fuck love." I bit my fist as I feel myself myself nearing the end. This is the way I want to fucking die.

I cum in her mouth and watch her swallow every drop.

"Fuck." She drop the towel and climb ok my lap. My cock hit her pussy and she moan. I kiss her hungrily and throw her on the bed. I strip down and spread her thighs. "I'm not going fucking easy on you."

"Then down."

I slam into her hard, earning a cry from those pretty lips. Her legs on my shoulder, I pull out and slam back into her.

"Please don't stop." Never plan to. "Oh fuck me! Oh god don't stop."

I groan as I fuck her hard. Her pussy drip as all the evidence of our love making wet the sheets.

Her moans fill the room as I feel her clench around me.

"I'm going to cum!"

She scream my name as her body shake. I cum in her, letting her take every drop. I balance my weight on my arms as I look down at her flush face.

"That was amazing." I kiss her slowly before pulling away. I pull out of her and lift her off the bed. I bring her to the bathroom and step under the shower with her.