Chapter 22

I got home around six and I was a little confused as the compound is dark. I turn off the car and get the bags out of the car.

Where the hell is Dragar?

I walk up to the door and open it. I flip the light on and almost have a heartattack.

"Surprise!"

Did I miss my birthday or something? I look at the date but its not my birthday.

"Hi?"

Dragar step forward with Aeliana in a new fluffy dress.

"Dragar what's going on?"

He kneel before me and my jaw drop. He's not doing what I think he's doing is he?

"OK so I didn't plan this far." I roll my eyes and look at Aeliana who couldn't care less about what's going on. "Will you marry me? I know you don't want a long speech and will probably castrate me if tried so will you be my wife?"

"Yes!" I push the bags aside and she slide the ring onto my finger.

"Yay! We can have so much fun planning." Jala pull me away from everyone and pull me upstairs. "He finally grow some balls. He's been planning this your curse his father. He want everything to be perfect. I have something for you."

She hand me a small box and I take it from her. "Thank you."

I open it and shake my head.

"Jala I can't take this. Its way to expensive."

"You're a millionaire and you still complaining about expensive."

"This a sign to get rob. Dragar give me a bag of diamonds when I first met him."

"Then get use to it. Now let's go join the party."

I let her pull me out of the room and head back downstairs.

We push our way through and get to the kitchen.

"So do you have a vision for your wedding?"

"Definately. But a honeymoon is a no no. Well when Aeliana got bigger but for now no honeymoon."

"We have so much to do. I have a orc wedding."

"What is a orc wedding like?"

"We're join by blood meaning we can't ever separate. It's basic orc magic."

"I want to do that one."

"You sure?"

"We can put both together. His tradition and mind."

"You really want that?"

"Yes. We're going to be a family."

"There is so much to do. Dresses and shoes. I'm more excited about the makeup."

"Me too." I haven't worn make up in years. Never have a reason to. But now I'm excited about it.